Heritage Suites Hotel
$66
$179
$161
1,387 results
All reviewsbungalow suitesteam roomvintage mercedesoutdoor showerheritage adventuresjazz nightprivate gardenrelais chateauxbodia spatuk tuksala baiangkor watthe general managertour companysitting areamain buildingour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

f you do not like “grand” glitzy hotels where you are a booking number and there is no one to help navigate a new place, seek no more. If you are looking for a sanctuary away from the crowded markets of Siem Reap, or a peaceful retreat to tune out after a long day at visiting the majestic temples in Angkor Wat-- with so many others, you will love the Heritage Suites Hotel. It has intimacy, elegance and incredible service, all of which reflects the care and personal touch of the Owner/Manager Magnus Olovson and his staff who took care of everything for us. Our suite was lovely. We had a steam room, a blue tinted shower room that made you feel as if you were entering an underwater cove and also tub in the middle room to soak your tired body after a long day of touring. And then we had a small garden patio where we had a drink before dinner. We spent a lot of time chilling out around the pool after an intense day of tourism, a serene setting where you could take a late afternoon swim and relax on a comfortable lounge-- magically bottles of water would appear. We had a delicious breakfast around the pool every morning. My favorite was the omelet made just the way you wanted it with so many different choices and sumptuous fruit afterwards. We have many memories from our six days there, including a four course dinner where we watched traditional dancers under stars; unfortunately, we missed the jazz evening. Very important for my husband and myself, as we had not been to Cambodia or traveled much in Southeast Asia, was the sense that you had people who were taking care of you—not just booking tours-- but fitting your expectations and needs with the persons that they knew and trusted. We had wonderful guides and trips. Heritage Suites Hotel is truly a gem and there are so few places like it left in a world of mass resort tourism. It was special and we were made to feel special.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BhObsOn2013
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I personally think that this hotel is beautiful! I had a superb stay their with my family. the rooms were big and the whole place was nice and quiet. The pool was very nice too. I had a delicious meal by the pool. The people were very grateful. The whole place was extremely relaxing! If I ever got to Siem Reap again, I will stay here!

Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nikki K
Reviewed March 26, 2014

tucked away in a small street a few mins drive from the main busy roads of Siem Reap, where most of the big names are situated, the Heritage is the perfect balance of luxury, excellent service with a very personal touch - miles away from the big resort approach, the manager Magnus is from Scandinavia, down to earth and relaxed the Nordic way. Very pleasant guests, even the few kids in the hotel were so well-mannered, such an exception in 5 star resorts, it almost felt like a villa retreat with friends.

Few rooms, very good food, quiet suites not far from the pool (strongly recommended vs. the standard rooms, which are situated in the same area, all in rows). I use the suggested guides for a tour of the various palaces and they were very competent and helpful, price wise also a good deal.

Trying to remember any faults, but just can't.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FedeMTC
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed at Heritage suites with my wife for our honeymoon trip through Asia.
It was quite frankly one of the best hotels we stayed in all of our vacation!
The staff and the amenities where incredible! And the hotel made sure at all time that your time staying in their hotel was the very best experience you could have!
The food was also very good also!
The had so much attention to extra details that me and my wife could no believe it!
Thank you! Are the only two words I have left to describe my stay at the hotel!
A great place to visit and stay while in Siem Reap!

Room Tip: Whatever room you choose will be great!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Excellent Hotel. Excellent service. Magnus and his staff makes all the difference giving a personnel service and making this the best hotel we have stayed in at Siem Reap. Attention to detail is second to none, Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Bungalow we had was spacious with great attention to detail. Food and presentation is excellent. Because of the service we had throughout our stay here - we will book this hotel again when we return. Do yourself a favour - pay the extra and stay here - it really is worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family