Heritage Suites Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Angkoriana Hotel(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
1,385 results
All reviewsbungalow suitesteam roomvintage mercedesoutdoor showerheritage adventuresjazz nightprivate gardenrelais chateauxbodia spatuk tuksala baiangkor watthe general managertour companysitting areamain buildingour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Second time in Siem Reap I came here with my brother and I would'nt dream of staying somewhere else than Heritage Suites. The service is amazing, from the warm "welcome home" in the reception to the approach in the restaurant and the execellent management; they are all there to help you every minute you show up. This place is private and I just love the colonial atmosphere of the main buildning and the attention to details in the suites. The outdoor sitting area outside the restaurant is very comfortable and the pool is outstanding. Jazznight with live band on thursdays is great fun! Just a few minutes away with tuktuk from the citycenter and nearby the astonishing Ankor Tom, Ta prom and other tempels, this is the perfect location. Don't miss Beng Mealea tempel about an hours car and if you want some adventure; quadbike trip on the countryside and Mount Kulen with the giant Buddah and waterfalls; private boat ride on Tonlé Sap with full service! A special thanks to Mr Brilliant that helped us with a direct internet line in our suites (due to failing wifi on our Mac, wifi free of charge of course) so we could work a couple of hours a day; the unobstrusive gardeners and housekeeping and Magnus, Jam and Samat, thank you for this unforgetable journey! We spent 8 nights here and I would have loved to stay longer!

Room Tip: Choose one of the Bungalow Suites, at least, Ylang Ylang is great!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ClownFrogfish
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Wonderful boutique hotel in its own lush grounds with a warm welcome and an impressive attention to detail that would put many larger operaters to shame. Elegantly appointed rooms, beautiful public spaces, delicious food and friendly and efficient staff. You are greeted at the airport by a vintage Mercedes equipped with cold towels and pineapple juice; just one of the thoughtful touches that enhances any visit. The hotel staff can arrange a tuk-tuk with driver to ferry you around the temple sites at Angkor. I stayed over a weekend and despite it being the rainy season, wished it was longer. Excellent value and highly recommnded. Forget Raffles - this is the real deal for doing Siem Reap in style.

Room Tip: There's a choice of classic rooms, with high ceilings and wooden floors, which are wonderfully atmospheric, or if you want to splurge go for a bungalow suite which have small private courtyard gardens and individual steam rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Located in a few minutes away from the one of the most stunning archaeological sites, eservices the suite, which includes steam room, outdoor shower and oversized bathtub. Amazing hospitality service, really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. And the selection of food is excellent, delicious collection of fusion dishes.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank FoodieMe22
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights whilst visiting the temples of Angor which are 10 minutes away in a car.

I stayed in one of the suites here. My room was very spacious and the suites are fitted out to a high standard with plenty of privacy.

Siem Reap can be reached by a Tuk-Tuk that the hotel will call and is a $2 ride away. The town itself is more of a back-packers town with plenty of places to eat, drink and with lots of people trying to sell you something. Heritage Suites is an ideal retreat situated 10 minutes ride away from the town, both near enough yet far enough.

After a busy day exploring the temples or the excellent museum in SReap, staying at the hotel is a good option. The bar does an excellent cocktail with a Happy Hour - I had the best Singapore Sling I had in SE Asia here. They also have a live music night on a Thursday I think with a jazz band who were very good indeed.

I ate here several times. The dining experience in both the food and the atmosphere is a good one - both the steak and the Kymer curry I had got top marks.

The one thing that really stands out at this hotel is the friendliness and the efficiency of the staff. The desire to deliver great service is apparent. Much of this is down to Magnus who is the GM. I'd only been checked in a few moments when the staff bought me cool face towels and a drink before Magnus introduced himself. He made it clear that anything I wasn't happy with, anything I needed or any questions then he was there to help. Undoubtedly one of the best hoteliers I've met in a long time.

I'd say to anyone considering this hotel; if you are looking for a high quality location with a great team of staff running it, if you are maybe a bit tired of the corporate atmosphere apparent at so many other hotels then this might be ideal for you.

I highly recommend it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My two week solo trip to Siem Reap during the rainy season was one of the most memorable in my life. I had been to Siem Reap twice before, but this was the first time at Heritage Suites, and the first time I stayed for longer than a few days (two weeks). It was awesome! The hotel is beautiful -- chic and refined. The property is charming -- very secluded and in a part of Siem Reap that feels more like a village than a town, yet it is just a short tuk-tuk drive from the centre. The rooms and bungalows are very beautiful and bright. Most importantly, the staff is incredible. They are all kind but unobtrusive, and I never for one second felt awkward being there alone. The General Manager, Magnuss, is a real professional. He has been in the hotel business for a long time and knows exactly how to make sure his guests feel welcome and well cared for. He also is genuinely interested in people, and wants to know about your adventures at Angkor! One more thing. Don't shy away from the rainy season in Siem Reap. It is very beautiful, and rarely rains all day. Some days it doesn't rain at all. The temples are quiet, you get doted on at restaurants and have a lot more opportunities to interact with the Cambodian people in a meaningful way. Anyway, you can always save the spa for rainy days (the spa at Heritage Suites is wonderful)!
Christine U