Dont believe the photos on TripAdvisor of the hotel. They are beautiful. Well, let me tell you that when you see the place with your eyes, its even better. What a stunning, charming, beautiful and totally cozy this place is.
We stayed at the hotel for four nights and we loved everything about the place. The customer service is outstanding, the location is great and the food from the small menu is just yummy. The hotel has only 10 villas and if you are looking for a small tropical paradise that feels like your back yard living room, search no more. Most of the guests go out and about to explore, so if you choose to lounge around the pool early in the afternoon, the chances are that you will have it all for yourself. The GB hotel is so relaxing.
Now that I have seen the resort and the hotel, I must say they are equal when it comes to service and appearance. I highly recommend the hotel and looking forward to be their guest again in the future.
Thank you GB team for the care and making our stay as comfortable as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel by Rambutan. Villas built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rambutan Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap