Booked this hotel for a trip with a group. It was a great choice. The staff were really friendly and relaxed. We booked a standard twin villa. This was a two floor villa. Two double beds on separate floors a great bathroom with rain shower. And a little terrace to relax in. Breakfast was included and there was both Asian flavoured and Western flavoured breakfast choice. Central to all this was the pool, restaurant and bar. A great place to relax after a long day sightseeing was the pool. The food was good and the cocktails were really cheap. A great place to stay which is short walk to Siem Reap Old Market and other attractions. It's quite noisy at night but nothing to do with the hotel itself more to do with dogs and roosters outside the hotel. Nothing a good pair of ear plugs can't fix. Highly recommend this for a good long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel by Rambutan. Villas built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Rambutan Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap