Stayed at the Golden Banana for 3 nights.Great location - a 5 minute walk to the Old Market and Pub St/Alley. The staff is fantastic; extremely helpful and organized a guide on 2 days, as well as a car and tuk tuk during the trip. On arrival, there was no running water in the bathroom sink but it was resolved in 5 minutes by the staff. Room was spacious, split into two levels, well kept and had a patio overlooking the pool. After a long day of walking around temples, it was wonderful to come back to a cool, quiet place. The complimentary breakfast was the perfect start to each morning. Overall, great value for money. I would highly recommend the GB Hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Banana Boutique Hotel by Rambutan. Villas built in traditional pagoda style in garden setting -5 minutes walking distance to the old centre of Siem Reap -Located in a quiet residential area - Swimming pool with fountain and cocktail bar -Gay friendly. Visiting the temples of Angkor Wat is an experience you will never forget. Staying in our lovely Hotel makes that experience even better. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rambutan Hotel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Golden Banana Boutique
- Golden Banana Boutique Siem Reap