All reviewstuk tuklush garden settingbeautiful pooleach morningpub streetairportcambodiatransport
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Huge pool, beautiful garden, very friendly and helpful staff, very clean room, chioce of breakfast, quite atmosphere. We stayed in our holidays two times there. We booked first three days, went to Kep and we were very happy to come back. We booked another seven nights at La Maison dÁngkor and we enjoyed every day. Special thanks to David the Gerneral Manager
Many Greetings from Sabine and Hagen, Germany

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2016

As Photographer , i ve planed a trip to Siem Reamp and its temples for quite some time. this hotel was recommended to me by friends and i think them for that.
Nice and cosy, really cleen and quiet, the western food is simple but good and proximity with temples made my shooting trip much easier. the management was also very helpful when i wanted to organise a trip out of SR, they arranged me a good transportation in a few efective calls.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I always stay at Maison d'Angkor when travelling to Siem Reap . The long swimmingf pool and gardens make it very pleasant for leisure or business trips. The rooms are very functionnal and quiet , the service is very friendly and efficient. I definitely recommlend this hotel with french management and great location .

Room Tip: Choose room on the swimming pool upper floor
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2016

Personal and the boss are very kindly, nor to fare away from the downtown, but no problem with a tuktuk.The restaurant is in front of the swimming pool, a very good kitchen with locals plates. The bar is also good.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dream542196
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

I was at La Maison d Angkor during Khmer New Year... Wanted to be somewhete quiet and tried to avoid the noise and craziness from Pub Street.

The place was perfect... beautiful room, nice garden, pool and jacuzzi. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, I was under the weather so my breakfast was served at the balcony. Nice.

Oh, it's only few minutes away from center and Pub Street by TukTuk. Thanks, David for being such a great host..I'm definitely coming back.. ☺

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo