“extremly valuable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siem Reap
Ei8ht Rooms Guesthouse
Ranked #216 of 516 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 29, 2013

although the location was not very easy to find for tuktuk driver, but it was still the best part in my trip.
the room was so sweet, very well organized with modern equipment.
the restaurant opposite the guesthouse was also good to try.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed in the older wing after extending our stay in Siem Reap and our previous accommodation being full.

On the pro side - the staff are very friendly and the guesthouse is very convenient to eateries, pub street, markets etc etc.

On the con side - the room is very tired and the furniture run down, including broken springs in the bed. The room safe was locked on check-in and no one managed to find the key to unlock or reset the safe in the entire 5 days we were there. The bathroom light stopped working on the first night and the bulb was not replaced during our stay, even though the staff knew it was not functioning. There are permanently open louvers in the wall between the room and hallway so if sleeping in a half lit room is a problem this guesthouse is not for you as the hall lights are on all night.

The experience at this guesthouse was not that bad that we packed up and left, but certainly wouldn't be in any hurry to stay here again except in a pinch.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here- rooms were clean and the staff were friendly! Especially the 1s working in reception! Came back 1 day to find the cleaning staff painting each others nails with our nail varnish but hey- if that's all they r gonna do I'm not too bothered!!! Location was brilliant-
So close to the night market and pub street but far enough away 2 avoid noise. Staff organised our tuk tuk to Angkor wat at a reasonable price. Shower wasn't great & our door jammed into the en suite at 1 stage but the staff sorted it out as quick as they could. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2013

the room was very warm and air con was not good enough to cool it, however there seems to have been a heat wave when we visited and temperatures were topping 40 degrees. The room was big, clean and with fridge and TV and lots of windows so for the price was OK but can get hotels close by with pools for a couple of dollars more. Friendly staff and location good, close to main tourist area. Warning about the tut driver that picked us up, we arranged a sunrise trip to Angkor Wat with him ( through hotel). When he came to pick us up, said his tut tut was broken and his 'friend' will be taking us. Also 'forgot' to mention the $5 extra sunrise charge.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GAMlondon
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here, helpful staff, very convenient location, close to all the action,but in a side street so no noise. Room was clean & nicely done. Many restaurants nearby. Staff arranged a good driver & reasonable guides for the attractions

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Ei8ght Rooms guesthouse. Everything worked out perfectly from the beginning. Jason and Kifi communicated with me before arrival and sent a map, transportation price list, and other helpful information. At the airport I was met by Kreya and his tuk tuk ride, who took me free of charge to the guesthouse. I arrived at night so having a ride waiting and not having to figure anything out was nice.
The guesthouse itself was clean and cozy. In the center or town and close to everything. I had room number 8, a large corner room on the 2nd floor with a queen sized bed, ac, TV, safe and own shower/toilet. It also had a little sitting area right outside the room with two chairs and a table. The room and balcony faced the street, and it was nice sitting out there late at night or early in the morning with a coffee.
The guesthouse is located steps from Pub Street where most or the restaurants, bars and the night market is. You could get to anything in town on foot. I felt the staff in the guesthouse went out of their way to help with anything you asked. Transportation, food recommendations, tours, etc. I had a little problem leak in my room which I reported and was fixed the same day. The room was cleaned daily.
I am very happy with my choice and glad I picked E8ght Rooms guesthouse and would definitely stay here again. My room was big, nicely furnished and cool in the evenings. The staff helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Room number 8 is the best! Nice size corner room, double sized bed, sitting area outside the room.