Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
$41
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews pub street night market nice hotel pool area hotel is located large balcony good size third floor breakfast buffet tuk tuk ride supermarket angkor slippers computers siam
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2012

location is at the end of the main street of SIem Reap. Walking distance of about 20 mins to night market. the setback we had was there was no free Wifi. at the rate we paid, we can easily get another hotel with equal standard down the street w free wifi and free airport transfer.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CRV657
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here 5 nights. Found it very convenient. Breakfast has a good choice for westerners. A great pool which is very welcome after a hot day out. Staff very helpful. Rooms comfortable and quiet. Position very good. Can easily walk to main Pub Street area in 15 mins. Tuk tuks very handy if you do not want to walk. We thought is was an excellent place to stay for the money. There is no free wifi in the rooms but if you buy a coffee or drink at the small cafe in the foyer then wifi is free. A very good way to start the day is to have breakfast on the poolside area. A very happy stay.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very good mid-sized tourist hotel. Only 10 minutes walking to the night market or 'pub' street. All rooms are good. (different rooms, for different budgets). Reception very friendly. in july 2012 no free WIFI or internet (hope they will change this). Buffet breakfast is more than excellent. You can sit inside or outside around the swimming pool. General very good.

Room tip: Depending on taste. Do you want to look at the courtyard with swimmingpool. Or rather look at streetviews. One disadvantage, the rooms have no balconies.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Hi travellers

I had a massage at this hotel and did not enjoy it at all. The lady seemed to be pressing all parts of my body and when I asked her to use some oils she came back with a body balm that is used for aching muscles and started applying that to my back. I was smelling of deep heat! She could not speak a word of english and this was very frustrating as well.

I truly wasted my money with a massage at Angkor Hotel.

My friends went across the road for a massage and they all thought it was good.

Another friend who had a massage at the hotel felt the same.

Massage not recommended at Angkor Hotel. I am not sure whether she was trained in Thailand because I saw a program on tv that was set in Thailand and they seemed to use the same technique.

cheers for now,

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Surinder A
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is a large hotel close to the main drag in Siem Reap. Good buffet style breakfast with plenty of choice and cooked omlettes or noodles available. Good size pool if you need to relax after going around the temples. Staff were friendly, and nice spa. Our travel agent (Sinbahlo, Ho chi Min City) booked us in.

Date of stay: August 2012