Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $350.00
More Info
from $390.00
More Info
All reviews excellent guide day tour politics knowledge mr sites interests information cambodia driver angkor khmer company itinerary
Reviewed December 30, 2017

We were referred to Brown by another guide we had previously used, so he came HIGHLY recommended. Brown customized our itinerary so we wouldn't duplicate any of the temples we had already seen. Brown was very interesting and knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. I enjoyed our "political" conversations and learning about Brown's life and the steps that led him to become a tour guide.

Brown, thanks for a great day and wish you much peace & happiness.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I booked a 2-day tour with Theng,(Brown). He was very knowledgeable and extremely intelligent. We wish we had booked with him directly and not through our hotel. We could have maybe saved some money. Thanks again Brown!

Katherine and Greg

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Theng arranged a 6 day tour for my girlfriend and I in Siem Reap & Battambang. I was extremely impressed with Theng's knowledge in the history of Cambodia, he shared many stories with us. More importantly, Theng's English pronunciation was on point, so we understood all he had to share. Theng's passion and love for his country is evident as we got to know him better, it is people like Theng who will propel Cambodia forward. Both Theng and the driver provided a high professionalized service at a reasonable price, the Lexus RE300 was clean and well maintained. The same can be said for his website, you simply will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Mr. Chrech Theng was our guide for two days to the temples at Angkor at the beginning of November. Our hotel arranged for his services along with a driver, and it was the best time we had in Siem Reap. Theng speaks excellent English and has an impressive knowledge of the history of the temples. He tailored the tour to accommodate our interests and we were very happy with his itinerary and everything he taught us about the ancient history and architecture. He also answered questions about Kampuchean culture. Our driver kept us cooled with an air-conditioned car, cold bottles of water, and cold towels scented with lemongrass. After hot hours climbing around the temples, it was a welcome respite on the drives between the sites. We whole-heartedly recommend Chrech Theng for your guide to the temples – five stars!

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

I did two different tours. The first was a one day tour of Angkor Thom, Taprohm Temple and Angkor Wat. This was really exciting. It is sensory overload! Beautiful, intricate stone carvings over massive structures. There are lots of open areas with some very large trees.

My guide was Mr. Chrech Theng. He speaks excellent English. He presented the historical background of the sites and the stories behind the stone carvings. He tied together several themes found in all three sites. These attractions are very popular with group tours. Having a private guide - like Mr. Theng- helps you maneuver around and away from the crowds. I was so very pleased with the service I received from Mr Theng, I booked with him another day tour for the following day.

Date of experience: November 2016