Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $350.00
More Info
from $390.00
More Info
All reviews excellent guide day tour politics knowledge mr sites interests information cambodia driver angkor khmer company itinerary
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Theng arranged a 6 day tour for my girlfriend and I in Siem Reap & Battambang. I was extremely impressed with Theng's knowledge in the history of Cambodia, he shared many stories with us. More importantly, Theng's English pronunciation was on point, so we understood all he had to share. Theng's passion and love for his country is evident as we got to know him better, it is people like Theng who will propel Cambodia forward. Both Theng and the driver provided a high professionalized service at a reasonable price, the Lexus RE300 was clean and well maintained. The same can be said for his website, you simply will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Mr. Chrech Theng was our guide for two days to the temples at Angkor at the beginning of November. Our hotel arranged for his services along with a driver, and it was the best time we had in Siem Reap. Theng speaks excellent English and has an impressive knowledge of the history of the temples. He tailored the tour to accommodate our interests and we were very happy with his itinerary and everything he taught us about the ancient history and architecture. He also answered questions about Kampuchean culture. Our driver kept us cooled with an air-conditioned car, cold bottles of water, and cold towels scented with lemongrass. After hot hours climbing around the temples, it was a welcome respite on the drives between the sites. We whole-heartedly recommend Chrech Theng for your guide to the temples – five stars!

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

I did two different tours. The first was a one day tour of Angkor Thom, Taprohm Temple and Angkor Wat. This was really exciting. It is sensory overload! Beautiful, intricate stone carvings over massive structures. There are lots of open areas with some very large trees.

My guide was Mr. Chrech Theng. He speaks excellent English. He presented the historical background of the sites and the stories behind the stone carvings. He tied together several themes found in all three sites. These attractions are very popular with group tours. Having a private guide - like Mr. Theng- helps you maneuver around and away from the crowds. I was so very pleased with the service I received from Mr Theng, I booked with him another day tour for the following day.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

WE did the grand tour with Theng and truly enjoyed our day. He gives you enough information so you get a clear picture and not too much that you get overloaded . His English is very good and he is very friendly. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

My husband and i had the fortune of having Theang as our guide for a day (our original guide was unwell), where we were brought to Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat, Bakong, Preah Khan then finally a simple boat cruise on Tonle Sap. Might sound like a lot but we started our day at 7.30am, then had time to lunch properly before an evening on Tonle Sap and even had dinner and a dance show at night.

Theang spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable, and driver Tha was also safe and patient. They were very good at managing time so everything was nicely spaced out.

We also enjoyed having conversations about history, economy and even our countries' current political climate. It was very humbling to see the children living on floating villages of the lake, and the many peddlers near the temples. What an experience.

There were no pushes to shopping areas etc, just what my husband and i hoped to see for the day. We got to see temples when they were less crowded. And were in an air-conditioned 4WD on the road! Price was very reasonable as well, inclusive of 3-days temple tickets and dinner plus traditional dance show. And pick-ups and airport transfer the next day.

Theang is also planning to further his studies in university besides being a guide, more the reason to support him.

Highly highly recommended!