All reviews tuk tuk driver sok san road pub street nice and quiet hotel angkor wat adjoining rooms fried rice great driver great bathroom short walk within walking distance laundry done wonderful pool breakfast choices night market great place to stay wifi connection
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We loved our stay at Asanak; the managers and staff are friendly and helpful and the beds are so comfortable (we’ve travelled extensively in Asia, so it was a pleasant surprise). We loved the salt water swimming pool and that the rooms had bath tubs.
The breakfast is so so, but the coffee is good.
The location is nice because it’s in a quieter part of town, but close enough to walk to the good restaurants. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed July 20, 2019

***would actually give 4.5/5***
Great hotel! Rooms and bathroom were clean and simple. Air conditioning worked well. Location was pretty good, especially if you use a tuk tuk service. Service was very good, and staff were friendly. My only complaint was that some of the towels smelled and I had to ask for new ones.

1  Thank Bubstravels
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Lovely first impression, as a hotel tuk tuk drove us from the airport to the hotel. Hotel staff are very warm and friendly, which was great. The hotel itself was very nice, the rooms were air conditioned and comfortable. The pool is fun, and there are toys that you can use there. Only cons about this hotel was that we found a dead bug in the towels and sometimes the towels had a mildew scent.

1  Thank lnlee1
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Our family of 4 stayed at Asanak for 6 days 5 nights in a 2 connecting room with spacious bathroom on the 2nd floor. I am impressed that the room and bathroom are consistently clean throughout my stay.
The hotel had his own convenient shop which offers essential supplies at same price as compare to other shops nearby.
The hotel is about 20 mins walking distance to the pub street and there are many less expensive restaurants near the hotel with plenty of choices choose from.
Breakfast is complimentary, the omelette served was tasty and the limited choices available is sufficient for our family.
Our Tuk Tuk driver is Chey (provided by the hotel), a very friendly guy whom was willing to take me as see as many Temples as possible and even to a remotest temple that he has never been. He even brought me to visit his Friend Din’s whom shown me their farm.
Overall I impressed of my stay in Asanak would definitely be back when I visit Siem Reap again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed this place very much. Cozy and comfortable. Staff was friendly and we got everything we asked - even a softer pillow. We spent a couple of days just by the pool. The location is ok, you can walk to the city and the neighbour hotel disko didn't bother us too much and we are quite sensitive about noise.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple