“Thumbs up! ;)”

Ranked #22 of 486 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Davao City, Philippines
“Thumbs up! ;)”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

me and mom had a great vacation in siem reap, cambodia last week and thanks to the friendly and very accommodating staffs of this guest house, especially to the owner.. you were so really nice, everything was great and our trip went beyond our expectations... THUMBS UP GUYS!!!!.. should visit Cambodia again? of course I WILL STAY HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN :) God Speed ^_^

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff are very helpful and go the extra mile for their customers. They have excellent service for your money. They have free breakfast and provided us one free dinner for our four nights stay at Bou Savy Guesthouse. They provide cold water everyday and during temple tours. They have free wifi on the ground floor and have cold and hot shower in their air conditioned rooms. The location of the guesthoude is near the night market and pub street. They also booked us for free for our bus trip going to phnom penh and picked us up at the bus terminal on our way back to siem reap. I would definitely come back and stay here because the place is very homey and comfortable and the staff are very kind and very helpful. If you plan to go to Siem Reap I recommend you look for this place and you will definitely get the right value for your money.

• Stayed May 2013
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Bou Savy is amazing considering how affordable it is. I highly recommend it. My friends and I stayed here last January, and it made our trip so much more convenient and relaxing. We were greeted with cold towels and complimentary drinks, and the room was clean with a refrigerator, a TV, and an air conditioner. It also has a room downstairs where you can use the internet to email your family back home or catch up on some work. The place itself has a very natural and homey feel to it. But the best part about it was our driver, who was extremely helpful and friendly. The second best part was the free breakfast: I was pleasantly surprised by how big the servings were, especially since we didn't have to pay for the meals. I had one favorite breakfast meal that I ordered for two days straight.

If you're looking for a place to stay in Siem Reap, I suggest you try out Bou Savy Guest House. I enjoyed my trip so much I plan to return and I'll definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room with an air conditioner. It's still very much affordable, and the cool air will he...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Totally, the service is good and place is nice. The food provide by the guest house is nice and the staff there is kind, they will help you to send postcard and buy tickets. I think i will go there next time if i go to Siem Reap again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had my pre-wedding photoshoot in cambodia and stayed at this hotel 1 week ago. The airconditioning system was not cold at all, while the ceiling fan was spinning as if it was about to come off the wall. The toilet which was facing the the bed was the main issue. The toilet door cant be shut, and the toilet flush broke which caused problem daily. Heard bout the pick-ups from hotel and etc, but the supposed pick up for my photoshoot didnt turn up as scheduled.

Good hospitality, but requires more improvement

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
bovorn, Owner at Bou Savy Guest House, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Value Customer,

Warm Greeting from Bou Savy Guest House,
Thank you very much for choosing Bou Savy guest house during your holiday in siem reap Angkor.
Many thanks for comment us on tripadvisor.com page. We are happy to received all these comment. but i would like to re-explain some point that i already talk to you before check in and after check in as below:

1/ Missing pick up service from the Airport: As i show your booking upon check in that you did not note for me for the pick up point. So i;m no idea where to pick you up? Because some client coming to siem reap by Bus, By Boat and by Flight. and you are agreed that you were forgot to inform me.

2/ Missing pick up for wedding photo shooting: Yes you were talk to me about the transfer from the guest house to Tara Angkor Hotel at 4.30. I already accepted this required. I thought 4.30pm. i left the massage for the staff as well. At 1.30pm i met you at the main gate and welcome to remind you that my driver is going to pick you up at 4.30pm, but you said you already went at 4.30am this morning. i really so sorry about this case happen. and you already accepted my explanation. Again, you ask me to arrange the transfer to Tara Angkor Hotel at 2.30pm, That is done.

3/ Regarding Air-condition is not cool enough, I'm so sorry that to hearing right now, if you let me know on the first day, i will check and let you move to the other rooms. On the period you are coming to stay, the temperature is 42C.

4/ Bathroom style, Yes i accepted that some of my bathroom door is facing to the bed. But i can said that 90% of the guest house in Siem Reap are the same style.

Once again, thank you very much for let me know all the things happen above. i promise going to improve from the mistake. Wish you have a good health and hope to see you again in once day.

with best regards,
Bovorn
Bou Savy Guest House Owner
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went to Siem Reap last Feb 2013 with friends and to sum my experience at Bousavy I will say it is PERFECT :)

We arrive late in Siem Reap and we are fetch by one of the owner with his automobile and a tuktuk. We are served with cold wet towel and a shake ( I did not expect this, that is why I am very grateful).

We avail the 2 day Angkor Wat tour package which is very excellent. Cold waters are ready each time we return to the tuktuk after visiting the temples and our driver Mr. Sukha and Mr Sina are very nice, kind and well informed. They are helpful most especially if you do not have a tour guide :). The staff at Bou Savy are very kind because even if they closes at 10:00pm they still allow us to stay at the restaurant for our mini drinking session.

The food's are delicious and you will be served with 2 banana's every morning. Internet connection is really fast good for those who need to work online. They have also a free desktop computers near the dining place.

Just remember to bring insect repellant because there are many mosquitoes in the restaurant due to the many plants around the place.

In Bousavy there service is more than what you pay :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

For $13/night, you'll get twin a/c room + cable tv + free breakfast + free airport pick up! It's a bargain! Near night market and pub street also. The receptionists are very friendly. They speak good english also. If i will go back to Siem Reap, i would stay on this guesthouse again. :)

• Stayed April 2013