“It made our days”
Review of Green on peace cafe & bar - CLOSED

Green on peace cafe & bar
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Japanese, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: You can relax and enjoy with hammock among the green.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

really nice place,especially for my child. they played on the green mat,like natural grass,for long time. Isn't it Japanese style??

1  Thank aaa881

Reviewed January 27, 2014

家族連れでシェムリアップの「Peace on Cafe & Bar」に訪れました。
店内全体が衛生的で(勿論、トイレも)、カンボジアに来てようやく心休まりました。
店員の日本人らしい心配りが行き届いており、子供連れでも安心感が得られました。
内装も凝ってあり店内の雰囲気、料理の味も、抜群でした!。
カンボジアでは、ここを拠点に観光するのが良いと思いました。

I visited "Peace on Cafe & Bar" at Siem Reap with my family.
The shop and the toilet were very sanitary so we felt at home for the first time since we arrived at Cambodia.
The staff's mindful service brings comfort and relief to us.
The interior decorating, atmosphere and everything on the menu were awesome!
We should make this shop our base and go sightseeing in Canbodia, I think.

2  Thank ひろ0413
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

It's one of these little special "secret spots in town" I would say. Lovely staff, great atmosphere, chill-out music ... Come, see yourself and enjoy ;) we passed by this afternoon and simply were amazed - so we came back in the evening to "hang out" in their comfy hammocks ;)

Reviewed January 16, 2014

There are many good bars in Siem Reap but this one is from far the most original and soothimg. You will be welcomed by a very nice khmer staff and you will discover a relaxing nature in the middle of the city.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Dear all if you come to Siem Reap please to Green On Peace bar & Cafe the place that you guy will unforgettable moment here all foods and drinks are wonderful! I spend 3 hours here i having a great time with all my friends! Cheer body