During my recent visit, which is the first visit to Cambodia, my first stop in Siem Reap, there were 28 of us in last month, the tour agency was arrange us to put up 2 nights in Royal Angkor.
I was amazed with the atmosphere around in the hotel, maybe it is not the latest in town, but, the staff in the hotel were so nice and warm, the restaurant and every where were so hygiene, included the wash room with the lemon grass oil sences. It make all of us enjoyed it.
Again never forget, the resident manager Mr Juliao's warm smile around in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Angkor Resort and Spa is conveniently perched along the gateway of some of the most significant archeological sites in SE-Asia, creating the ideal location to explore Cambodia's rich cultural inheritance. Tucked away from the hustle and noise of the city, Royal Angkor Resort is only minutes away from these iconic landmarks, providing unprecedented access to the legendary Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Bayon temples as well as the charming and historic town of Siem Reap. Stretching over two and a half hectares, this iconic Siem Reap hotel is jeweled with a beautiful tropical landscape and decorated with the most remarkable architecture, reminiscent of the early 20th century. From fine dining to traditional rooms and suites, Royal Angkor Resort & Spa combines ancient charm with modern-day leisure, creating the ultimate space to unwind and embrace the magical spirit of Cambodia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa