We spent 7 days in this 4 star hotel of Siem Reap.
Lights and shadows
1. Optimal location, close to everything useful of the town. Five min walking from Pub Street
2. Quite good value for money
1. They failed in picking up us at our arrival (the driver arrived too late and wealready took a tuk tuk; a similar experience happened us when we stayed there about three years ao;
2. In the hotel there were works of renovation. This was not told in the hotel website, nor at the time of reservation. Furthermore, the time for these works was planned from 10.00 to 17.00, but they stated most times around 7.00 a.m.!! After asking for clarificaions, response...." We have renovation!!"
3. Slippers in the room were charged by 5 USD, without any information to the guests ( usually, they are complimentary).
Altough we stayed here for two times at a distance of three years, we will not book this hotel in the next times we will come back to AngkorMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking