“A delicious trip to Italy”

Terrazza Ristorante
Ranked #149 of 881 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The true taste of Italy, natural flavours and textures unique to Cambodia. Terrazza is the combination of this culinary holy trinity of dining excellence. It is your introduction to a food philosophy that meets the demands of the nutritional, cultural and recreational habits of mankind while satisfyingthe need to put pleasure back into the need to feed.
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A delicious trip to Italy”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I visited Terrazza for lunch recently and were thoroughly impressed with the quality of the ingredients and the preparation of the food. I ordered the Terrazza Calzone and it was superb- parma ham, spinach, cheese- it took me to Italy. The salad we ordered had delicious fresh greens that I suspect are not grown locally in Siem Reap, but were fresh and tasty. My husband had a delicious Italian style pizza on a wonderful thin crust. In all, I highly recommend Terrazza for anyone who wants to experience REAL Italian food while in Cambodia. One note is that this restaurant in not inexpensive, but the quality of the imported ingredients accounts for the higher prices. Although this was the most expensive meal we had in Siem Reap, it was still only $27.

1 Thank mohawkjourney
Stefano r, General Manager at Terrazza Ristorante, responded to this review, July 4, 2016
Thank you very much for your review :) yes as all our product is imported we can be above the price in most restaurant however still affordable and we hope that our client has had a real taste of italy

Suzhou, China
“A piece of Italy, in the heart of Siem Reap”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We went here during the lull between lunch and dinner, thus had the restaurant mostly to our selves. The staff and manager were extremely helpful & accommodating, suggesting different whites wines and allowing us to sample before confirming our order. Some of the best pizza I've had anywhere, can tell it is a true Italian crust and baked in a dedicated pizza oven. Lovely atmosphere, located on the 2nd floor provides a nice view and breeze on their outdoor deck. I would return. If you want a bite of something familiar after all of the Khmer flavors, this is a great spot.

1 Thank K_Mo_Eats
Thank you very much for your review. Hopefully we will see you again
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“like in Italy”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Excellent restaurant! Everything is perfect!!! Love the place! My italian says this is the best in SR he feels like in Italy and it's true!! It's so good!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Dur O

Larvik, Norway
“One of the very best in Siem Reap”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

After I contracted typhoid-fever after eating in the old market area, I checked the kitchens and routines carefully in all places before I sat down. At Terrassa everything was clean and orderly. The personnel handling the food was educated and knew what good hygiene means. A dish was too salty, but the manager took my complaint seriously and had it corrected and it was never any problem later. How many restaurants react like that? Only the best, complaints use to stop at the waiter. The food and service was so good that I ate there almost every day the remaining 10 days in Siem Reap. I hope this newly opened restaurant work hard to maintain the high quality level.
Congratulations from a particular and satisfied guest. My highest recommodations!

• Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Johnny900
Thank you very much for your review. Our team gives great importance to healthy service. Hopefully if you come back to Cambodia, we will see you again.
Bang Saphan, Thailand
“Not good ..over rated”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This expensif restaurant is over rated..we had a fish soup and it wasn t ... It was a tomato seafood sauce ..their pizza are small and without cheese toping...

Visited January 2014