“Amazing tour”

Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #7 of 958 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why Travel with us: 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences 2. Know the best time to visit the temples 3. Know how to avoid the crowded - not only your eyes can see the temples, but let your heart feel it as well. 4. Know good spots for photos & know how to take good photos 5. Support local tour guides/drivers 6. Very reasonable price - no commission paid 7. Make your trip easy, fun & unforgettable 8. We have a strong passion to tell you stories....
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Chhayakim was our tour guide in Angkor and he is the best, the way he explain the history of Angkor was really interesting, we were asked him all kind of question and he was very happy to answer all of them. He took amazing photos from us and also tell us where and when take nice pictures. I highly recommend Best Angkor Tour Guide, they are very professional and will make your day one of the best. and If you can ask Chhayakim to be your tour guide then you will have more than a perfect day, because he is also really funny. Thank you for everything, we really enjoyed our days in Angkor.

1  Thank Tuntina
Kamsan S, Tour Leader at Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

I would like to say thank you so much again for letting us to be part of your holiday:)

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our services:) We provide our valued customers services from the bottom of our heart to make sure that you get more than your expectation. We always offer you a selected tour guide and driver. Your holiday in Cambodia is really meaningful for Cambodia and Cambodian people to have jobs to do so we always try our best to make the highest performance for all aspects.

Again, thank you a lot for taking time to rate us on Trip Advisor, the most trusted resource for travelers, to proof about our best quality. Your review is a big contribution for our team to secure employment:). I do hope to serve you again in the future, and we are ready for all visitors who wish to visit Cambodia - the Kingdom of Wonder.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"kulen mountain"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

My husband and I recently took a 2 day tour of Siem Reap, with Kamsan as our wonderful guide. Kamsan and his driver were always accommodating to our every need and wishes, and helpful at all times.
Kamsan is a very knowledgeable guide with a flare to tell history in a very entertaining manner. His knowledge of the area makes things flow;and we are glad we heeded his advise on schedules since that helped with avoiding crowds and made the tour a very pleasant experience. And, in such a short time, he even managed to add extras on the last day. That way, we could not only had a taste of the magnificent temples, but also of other great places in Siem Reap that, otherwise, could have proved impossible!
So, if you are planning on visiting Seam Reap in the future, I highly recommend Kamsan as your first choice as your guide, you"ll neither regret it nor be dissapointed.
Thanks to both of you for a great time at your city. Oh! and Kamsan, thanks for the great pictures you took for us!!! (He's great with that too!).

2  Thank Adriana B

Reviewed December 7, 2014

My husband I took this tour with Mr. Bunhak. It was a great, convenient way to visit Ankor Wat and the surrounding temples. While the tour was good, you can mostly likely you can find another tour service that is less expensive and you will find the same level of service. There was a bit of a language barrier (I know, I know, it's a totally different country) that made the day a bit disconnected.

1  Thank Anne U
Kamsan S, Owner at Best Angkor Guide - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2014

Dear Value Customer,

Thank you so much for using our service and taking time to write the review.

We are so happy that you enjoyed some part of the holiday with us, and we really wanted you to be happy the whole trip! Your feedback on the English ability for the tour guide would be a great asset for us to reflect ourselves so we can improve our quality for next time. Even we have worked in this field for about 10 years, we have met people all over the world who speak English differently from country to country, but we still need to improve more in order to provide excellent services. And about the tour fee, we charge you with the standard price. It is still much cheaper than some others. We pay to tour guide and driver higher as well because we selected the experienced ones, and we want them to serve you from the heart. We don't sell you to other destinations or some shops to get commission. We hate corruption that why we pay enough to tour guides and drivers so they just concentrate to provide the excellent service from their heart.

Again, thank you for the feedback that help lifting us up :)

Kamsan

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We booked a 1 day tour in November of 2014.

We only had one day in Siem Reap so we asked to see as much as possible in 1 day.

We were able to see 4 of the main temple complexes (Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, and Banteay Srei), as well as a large part of the countryside and a boat tour of the large lake and floating fishing village.

This comes with a knowledgeable guide, driver, water, etc.

A very good tour with a price that was so reasonable it felt like a steal.

I would recommend this guide to someone in Siem Reap looking to see as much as possible in a short amount of time.

2  Thank DW000001

See more reviews
Reviewed December 3, 2014

My friend and I had one full day in Cambodia in the middle of a quick trip around Southeast Asia; as first-timers in Cambodia, we wanted to make the most of it and decided that a tour was the best and most efficient way to explore. We chose to go on the 1-Day VIP3 Tour.

Our tour guide, Mr. Bunhak (or as I called him, Mr. B), was on-time and even reminded us to grab a jacket as to cover our shoulders for our visit to Angkor Wat before we began. As a homegrown tour guide, Mr. B, exhibited knowledge and passion for all the temples as well as the townspeople we met along the way. He spoke not only about the history of the temples (Bayon, Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bantay Srei, and Beng Mealea), but the culture of today's Cambodians. His English was great and easy to understand. Best of all, he had a good sense of humor (which I think is key, since you're spending almost a whole day together).

Not only was he knowledgeable, he was also awesome at picture taking. He knew all the good angles for picture taking and was a pro at the jumping picture. I would highly recommend Mr.B and the rest of the tour guides from this Company to anyone looking to explore Cambodia.

3  Thank Meggie M