“Happy, happy , happy pizza”

Happy Special Pizza
Ranked #264 of 899 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“Happy, happy , happy pizza”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It is not difficult for you to find Happy pizza in Siem Reap especially if you stay in Pubstreet . I had heard about them and was intrigued to test them out. At that moment I didn’t know what is “happy” mean. I still remember when we went to the restaurant and my friend talked to the staff to put “less happy” but I wanted “very happy, as much as they can”. Some people around look at me and smile , it make me feel awkward ^^ At first bite, it seem like other pizza I try before nothing special .However as time goes on you start to realize just how it was. The reaction might be a bit delayed, but it definitely makes you feel very, very happy. Happy Pizza is one of my great experiences this trip to Cambodia. If I have chance to come back I will order one pizza with "a lot of happy "

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank JellyLe

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Plano, Texas
“Happy indeed!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Happy Pizza. It's just one of those things you can't skip while you're in Cambodia.

The pizzas themselves are very reasonably priced and so are the drinks. They didn't taste too bad, either.

Just don't expect the happiness to hit you for a couple hours. But when it does, you'll be a happy camper!

2 Thank Daniko8
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Tasty pizza!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Walked-in just expecting to have a happy pizza. But what's amazing is that the pizza tasted great! I recommend you trying this in the evening though. Ordered extra happy. And indeed, we we're extra extra extra extra happy! Pizzas were good, but we've also tried other dishes like deep-fried chicken and shrimp. And I think it was just OK for me. Maybe, just go here for the pizza and $.50 draft beer!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank believeinace
Warrenton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy special indeed”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The name says it all. Can't walk past a place that says "Happy Special Pizza" and not try it. The service was adequate and the pizza turned out surprisingly well. Asked for the "Super Happy Special Margarita Pizza" and was pleasantly surprised with the end results. You should definitely try it out if you get the opportunity :)

• Visited December 2013