“My second favorirte”

$55.00*
Full Day Preah Khan and Neak Pean Temples Tour
Ranked #11 of 182 things to do in Siem Reap
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I loved the symmetry of the squares inside it. It also has the entrance similar to Angkor Wat. I am amazed on the how the architecture and i still cant imagine how they plan on the architecture despite that they don't have tools that we have right now.

1  Thank Mildred A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This temple isr eally beautiful and not so crowded. Extense corridors, falling stones, linga statues... Carvings are beatufil but eroded, trees inside... I was surprised!
It's worth a visit

1  Thank sharidian
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I really liked exploring this area. The only negative thing I would have to say about the place is the tourist police. One of them approached us and starting making small talk (should have been our first hint). Then he started telling us stuff about the temple and its history. When he was finished with an area, he asked us for money because he took a picture of us and told us some history. Other than spending 10 minutes with this guy, we had a great time.

2  Thank SamF9-17
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Preah Khan is big and I recommend hiring a guide to understand this beauty.
I found Preah Khan really beautiful and in pretty good shape. There are some big trees that unlike nearby Ta Prohm, have been cut down to save the structure.
We visited in the afternoon and there were very few tourists around. The temple has some really fine and unique carvings and an interesting architecture. It's easy to lose yourself in the atmosphere of Preah Khan.

1  Thank Katja S
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I walk from the North Gate of Angkor Thom (around 2km), very nice walk. I got there early in the morning so not a lot of people in the temple. In some places I was all alone. Great atmosphere. Great place. Not to be missed!!!!!