I travelled on my own for 4 days in Jan 2013.
• All in all, beautiful place to stay.
• Very friendly and accommodating staff.
• Very comfortable room, esp the bed.
• Good breakfast, and they service it in your room if you want it before 7am to catch a sunrise over the Wats.
• 50% off cocktails and beers happy hour between 5-7pm everyday
• Free wi-fi... OK connectively though a little slow at times
• Close to town - 15 mins easy to walk or cheap tuk tuk for US$1
• Rubbish sound-proofing between bedrooms. I was watch a show on my laptop and I received a call from reception saying next door complained about the TV volume! I could also her them move around the room next door and flush the toilet.
• Was eaten alive by mosquitoes. Asked them to spray my bedroom but they didn’t manage to get them all so I was bitten all over my body the entire 3 nights I was there.
• Minimal toiletries and basic quality – only shower gel, shampoo, cotton buds and shower cap was provided. So bring your own if you want something decent.
• Water in shower and bath not very hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FCC Angkor sits at the heart of Siem Reap Town, overlooking the Siem Reap River and just minutes away from Cambodia's most alluring attraction, Angkor Wat.Renovated from the old French Governor's mansion, art deco embraces chic hotel, creating an atmosphere of refined luxury and casual elegance. Defined by its lush green gardens and the salt-water swimming pool, the FCC Angkor embodies Cambodia's tranquil pace of life: a casual swim, drinks in the garden, dinner on the terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your FCC Angkor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fcc Angkor Siem Reap