Tareach Angkor Villa
$85
$53
$48
$225
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
$49
$89
  • Breakfast included
$120
$117
$39
$31
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat locationold marketnight marketpub streethalal restaurantmins walk awaytuk tukarrange tripsroom was cleanstay in siem reapair conhot showerpriced hotelper nighthotel managerwithin walking distancewi fi
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I arrived here on the 19th and I am staying at this hotel now until the 29th December. The location is excellent, staff very friendly and helpful and the rooms are amazing for the price - flat screen TV, fast wi fi, security at entrance, safety box and room service if required. As my first room was downstairs near the reception area and very noisy, the manager went out of his way to accommodate me in an upgraded room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting budget accommodation in Siem Reap and will return in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I Stayed for two nights as part of holiday on December 2013. Chose this as excellent convenient for commuting in Siem Reap city with good value - Great location for the tourist area. We can walk only a few minutes to Old Market Area, Pub Street and the Night Markets.

This Villa is very new so all areas and room was clean and new looking and good decorate. Large room with modern bathroom etc, flat screen TV with the usual options. - The nice restaurant have very good food with plenty of choice.

The staff are very nice friendly, polite.. really lovely.. so sweet, very good service and helpful.

Overall that was so wonderful for me to stay there. I am so much in love with the standard double room i stayed. I feel miss that room now... I can't wait..and i will be there again for celebrate new year 01 Jan 2014.

I strongly recommend to all my friends, my family and all tourist around the world know, if you would love to visit in Siem Reap, Cambodia - Please chose Tareach Angkor Villa is the best stay for you.
Thank you so much for Tareach Angkor Villa staff. Have a lovely day.
I will see you soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KimChanthang
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed there for 2 nights in Dec 2013.
The staffs are friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. My triple room has no hot shower but its ok for me .
Location wise, its very near to night market, old market and halal restaurant.
Its near to Family Muslim Restaurant.
The price is affordable though I wish its much cheaper.
Wifi is available and good.
I did not try to eat in the villa but the dine area look very cosy and nice.
I would recommend this hotel for a good stay in Siem Reap.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Good Afternoon , i would like to thank's on behalf of our group those have 12 traveller in my group and been to stay in Tareach Angkor villa dated on 25/11/2013 --> 28/11/2013. 1st of all , it let us felt that very clean room and nice location and super near with the tourist sport area. and Nice And polite staff as well... i highlighly recommend to all of my friend and world wide traveller , please consider this Villa for your trip in Siem Reap .

Thank's again here all of the Tareach Angkor villa staff ....

Have a nice day ....

Room Tip: Every Room is different setting and nice room view too...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Tareach Angkor Villa in Siem Reap, Cambodia, is a brand new hotel close to city center. The rooms and facilities are excellent and last but not least: the staff really is lovely....so sweet and helpful. I am in love with this place and cannot wait to go back there again.....March 2014!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo