“Great Pizza,”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #24 of 899 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Osaka, Japan
“Great Pizza,”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Looking for great Pizza or a small bar, this is the place. Don't be put off by the slices in the warmer you will see as you go in, order a whole pizza large or medium and a great freshly backed one will arrive. A medium should be enough for two. Most tables have comfortable seats and the drinks are good too. We went back a second time and ordered the specials (not pizza) they were good but not great. I'd skip the brownies :(. The Pizza is what you go for! They also have a good bar. The atmosphere was completely different on the two occasions we went. Arrive with a group of friends you can make the atmosphere you want. The local staff were excellent and dealt with the pizzeria while who I guess was Belmiro tended bar. The free WiFi was as fast as any I used in Siem Reap. If you go with your family, best sit at a table away from the bar. My 13 year old daughter enjoyed (a little too much) listening into the young women discussing their sex lives an the guys lines.

1 Thank GBflysagain
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear GBflysagain,
I would like thank you and your family for coming into the restaurant several times. I am glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed our pizza and fast WiFi service while you stayed with us. I have tried to create a fun neighborhood bar, however I apologize for some of colorful language that your daughter heard from some of our bar customers. We are a fun family friendly restaurant and hope that you will give us a try again on your next visit back to Siem Reap.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Having a craving for pizza, happened upon Belmiro's by chance. Huge pizza, made just right, fast service, comfortable seats, great atmosphere, off the busy noisy pub street. Owner came by after meal to check on everything, friendly and really cares about his business. Can't say enough about this place, slice of heaven!

Dear Talon T,
I am glad to hear that you’ve stumbled upon our restaurant by chance and that both the pizza & service was great. Like you mentioned our restaurant is close to Pub Street but feels like a world away as it’s much more relaxed and chill-laxed so you can enjoy your dining experience.
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Amazing food!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

The best place in town to have a sandwich. I've been there couple of times and i really recommand it. The cap verdian pork was amazing too.

Visited August 2014
Dear Schepens Alexandre,
We appreciate your return business back to Belmiro’s Pizza & Subs. I am really happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed my Grandmother’s Cape Verdean Slow Roasted Pork Special with “Jag” which is a Cape Verdean Rice dish which she would make for a Sunday roast for my family. We rotate our weekly specials so keep an eye out for it again as we rotate it back into our weekly specials.
The Woodlands, Texas
“A little piece of pie heaven in Siem Reap”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We found this little restaurant and had an amazing half mushroom half Hawaiian pizza for dinner one night. Belmiro the owner was very nice and accommodating. We went back on a separate occasion for lunch and were a little disappointed. We ordered 2 Steak Bomb subs and a slice of pizza. When we received one of subs it was like where is the steak? My sub came with virtually no steak but massive grilled onions on a wonderful bun I'd like to note. Needless to say I didn't order an onion sub so I opted to not eat it even though I paid for it. The other sub had more steak but not what you would consider a steak bomb. I went ahead and ordered a slice of pizza which wasn't as good as the time prior. I think it had been sitting for too long in the hot humidity. Really wished this restaurant was more consistent with their food as I really feel the owner has a good thing going and really wants to continually satisfy his customers. Better luck next time I hope.

• Visited August 2014
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Dear Intoxicatingtraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to send me some feedback on your recent visit. I am glad that you and your husband had one good dining experience. However, I am extremely apologetic and embarrassed that there was no consistency on your “Steam Bomb Subs”. I appreciate your honest feedback and have addressed those issues with my kitchen staff. I sincerely strive for consistency from my kitchen so I will circle back and go back to basics so we can get this right moving forward. I hope that you will enjoy the rest of your trip in Southeast Asia.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great pizza, cozy and clean restaurant”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is on the street parallel to pub street, so it is located centrally and easy to find.

The restaurant offers good service with kind personel, the food is excellent (realy, one of the best pizzas ever) and the place is cozy.
Prices are very reasonable, and sizes are American. I also recommend their salsa-appetiser!
If you come for dinner, you can afterwards stay for drinks- the restaurant has a very nice bar.

Enjoy the friendly atmosphere.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Dear Anna-Maria T,
It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and your boyfriend last night. I am happy that you’ve enjoyed the service and good pizza. I am glad that you’ve also decided to try our famous Cha-Chi-La-La Mexican Dip which is always a crowd pleaser. I hope that you get a chance to come back and try some of our beautiful subs before you head back to Copenhagen.