“Rather pleasant”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #21 of 971 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Just kind of stumbled in there while looking for a place to eat. I had the Italian sub, which was nice and a decent value. It wasn't as big as the waitress made it out to be, but that's what I expected. They also have good wifi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I live in Siem Reap and frequently eat at Belmiros.

The food is excellent! From subs to pizza to chicken wings, all of which are delightful!

Tyler the owner is a great guy, greets all customers personally and gives you a run down on the daily specials. He even gave me a recipe to take away and impress with.

Highly recommended! Try the Chi Chi La La is divine!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Today I went in as I had heard that it is supposed to be ok for pizza and the reviews on here said the service was good. I can tell you that the service was ok at best and my pizza wasn't hot and it was very low on toppings. The pizza was a decent but still not great value for money. I also thought the bathroom was dirty and it gave me concerns about the cleanliness in the kitchen.

6  Thank Travellingk2015
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Stop by here after hearing about it from friend for lunch for take away on a hot day . The waitress went out of her way to remember our names and chatted while I waited for our order. Very good selection of single malt scotches which was a added bonus . The meat balls sub reminded of my Mom's which is a first in Asia . Should really not miss this if your looking for a nice clean and reasonable priced meal while in Siem Reap . Will try the pizza before we leave and update everyone as it looked just as tasty .

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a whim after the doctors. Ordered a single slice of cheese pizza and a pasta bake. Could tell the cheese pizza was not that fresh but still tasted nice. Pasta bake was very good, friend of mine had a freshly baked pepperoni pizza which was also very nice. Service was great with a lovely owner. Quite overpriced compared to other restaurants in siem reap.

tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Caitlinhunter,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy our slice of pizza as it might have been sitting in our display case for a while. However, I’m happy that you and your friend did enjoy our fresh pepperoni pizza and baked ziti pasta dish. I would like to highlight that our menu uses the finest freshest ingredients to make our homemade pizza dough and sauce unlike some of my competitors which use frozen prepackaged goods. And I am proud of the portion sizes of food that I serve for example our large pizza is 18’ or 46cm vs much smaller pizza hence cheaper pizzas around town. I hope to see you and your friends again and perhaps you could try fresh Sub Sandwiches on your next visit.
Regards