“MMMMmmmmm my slice of home away from home”

Belmiro's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #25 of 956 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Siem Reap, Belmiro's brings the taste and style of New York Pizza's and Subs to Cambodia. Choose Pizza by the slice or order a giant 18" (45 cms) Pizza to share with friends. Also available are fully filled sub sandwiches, freshly toasted. If you're eating in then we have a fully stocked bar and range of soft drinks. Belmiro's Pizza's & Subs is open from noon till late.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Belmiros is one of my favourite places to dine in. Children friendly with an extensive range of awesome pizzas and subs and also weekly menu specials or dishes. It has a funky bar that you could easily spend and afternoon sipping a few beers watching the world go by. On a stones throw away from pub street and definately the best pizza in town I <3 Belmiros

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Our visit to Belmiro's was excellent! The Chorizo Pizza was without a doubt the BEST pizza I've ever had. My husband and I didn't stop talking about for it days after we ate it. The sweet staff pours out customer service like they pour the $1 beers and the environment is everything you want in a restaurant after a long day of touring the sites. Big thanks to the owner for taking time to chat with us and providing us with one delicious meal (including the Chocolate Martini!!). Do yourself a favor and spend an evening at Belmiro's, you won't regret it!

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

When in Siem Reip I had an urge to break from the Eastern food and try something Western!

On reading the rave reviews on here I decided to give this place a try. So many reviewers claimed that they were Italian (despite American locations on their userface) and gave this place their stamp or approval.
So disappointing!

Nothing like authentic Italian pizzas whatsoever! The pizzas are over priced and ingredients taste like they come from a can. I am shocked that the owners claim the pizza sauce is made fresh daily, it certainly doesn't taste as such.

Do yourself a favour and stick to the local cuisine, has the standard of western food in Siem Reip is disappointing in comparison to other parts of Cambodia.

2  Thank JesusHC
tyler2012, Owner at Belmiro's Pizza & Subs, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear JesusHC,
Although of course you are entitled to your opinion I do feel I need to answer this review as there certainly seems to be some issues with it.
As for our Pizza’s being not like an ‘authentic Italian pizza’ then that is absolutely correct. Nowhere in the restaurant, our website, our Facebook page, any promotional material or indeed in the description on this page do we claim to be an Italian style pizzeria. In fact we promote the idea that we are a New York/Boston style pizza restaurant quite enthusiastically and openly.
Both the pizza dough and sauces are prepared daily. That is not a claim that is a fact which is possibly why there are so many positive reviews here. As for being overpriced then that is a subjective opinion but in defense of our pricing I would point out that the sizes and style of our pizzas are clearly on display at the front counter and the prices openly set out in our menu. There is a choice to look at the menu first and for any customer that considers our prices are outside of their budget then they are not forced to purchase. On a sub note to that, our pizzas are not the cheapest in town of course but are we certainly not the most expensive either as the popular pizza chain in town is same for same more expensive for one. We consider that our pizza is in fact good value for money considering what the customer can expect.
Regards
Belmiro

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Pizza, subs and baked ziti ... An Italians prayers answered in Siem Reap, Cambodia!!! Highly recommend !!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I ate their twice during our stay and it was far and away the kids favorite place to go. The place is small and open to the outside along two walls, so you feel like you are outside. The breeze from the street feels nice. The seating is comfortable. The owner seems to nearly always to be on sight and wants to make sure everyone is happy. The price was right and the both the subs and pizza reminded me of home. (I am from Chicago and now live near New York) The pizza is thin, but not too thin and the crust is crispy. The toppings are legit. Free Wifi (that works). I highly recommend.

My friends who live in Siem Reap year round, get take out pizza from Belmiro's at least once a week.