“Amazing massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Body and Soul

Body and Soul
Ranked #37 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Body and soul spa, boutique and massage classTake a deep breathe in our spa and discover the traditional khmer therapies with our professional team Choose between khmer massage, aromatherapy organic oil massage, face and body care with traditional cambodian products (honey, rice, herbs, fresh fruits)Everything here for your best pamper !!!
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I loved the massage so much and had a bee pollen scrub too. Two hours of bliss! I'll come back tomorrow I think :-)

Visited January 2014

Karlsbad, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Place to renew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I ve been there today with my wife - we enjoyed it very much - thank you! We like it because it is professionel, and at the same time good to spirit and body.
We enjoyed the hospitality. And last but not at least it is very clean. W&U, Germany

Visited January 2014
1 Thank wolfgangbetting
London
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very friendly staff and an excellent foot massage to ease the ache after all the temples. They even do a massage for kids. If you are feeling decadent go for the full body Khmer massage.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank ErsatzExpat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I was walking through the little alley street and found this place. Since I've been living here in Cambodia this was the best feet reflexology massage I ever had, and they even massaged my back which was the perfect ending. Very nice and clean.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Earlybirdies
Portland, Oregon
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Here's my definition of Paradise: a gentle breeze, the voices of Sade and Diana Krall, and an excellent foot massage. That's what I experienced at Body and Soul in Siem Reap. My only regret was that I had only the 30-minute massage. An hour would have been even better. Much longer than that and I might never have left. The massages at our hotel were very good, but this one was pretty much perfect. If you're in the Old Market, find it in the "Alley."

Visited October 2013