We spent 5 days here and enjoyed it very much.
Rooms are very comfortable with local fruits left for our enjoyment each morning - nice treat. The grounds are beautiful and the pool was nice to have after a day of enjoying the temples of Angkor Want.
You can't go wrong with this place. It even has a driving range that I was able to enjoy while it was a monsoon downpour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort