My friend and I had a fantastic stay at the Grand Soluxe. Really liked the authentic Khumer feel and the open plan of this hotel. Also beautiful rooms, spacious luxuriant tropical garden & pool and wonderful accommodating service. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful - Mr Horm was very helpful in planning our trips, also recommend Mr Bross as a reliable and service orientated tuk tuk driver, as well as Kong if you need a car driver for a day - he doubles as a wonderful tour guide. The hotel is a little out of the main hub of town ($3US in tuk tuk) but this allows it to have a peaceful ambiance.
Thank you for a brilliant stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort