The hotel is grand, big clean room especially the bathroom. The room is cleaned twice daily and the cleaning staff are friendly. The location of the hotel is not too far from Angkor Wat but still requires transport. The buffet breakfast is excellent, lots of varieties, serving both western and eastern dishes but do come down early as it can get rather crowded and you may have difficulties looking for a table. The swimming pool is located in a garden that is beautifully decorated. Worth taking time to take photos in the garden and to dip into the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort