The hotel looks fantastic, and the one bedroom suite was lovely and overlooking the pool, which is immense and never crowded while we were there. Fresh coconuts daily for a reasonable price at the pool bar was a special treat. The decor and furniture in the room was very local and provided a nice cultural feel. The hotel was not over-air conditioned, which was welcome. The only complaint we had was that the spa was awful. The masseuses had no idea how to give a massage and thought that beating the client's spine was a massage... It was clear that anyone who says they can give a massage is hired - and it was not what we expected or would pay for. Breakfast was average, and the omelette station was the best part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Ctrip TA so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort