This was a wonderful hotel. The excellent facilities were well maintained. The pool with swim up bar was marvelous. The young lady performing cambodian songs on a native instrument in the lobby was a very nice touch. The grounds were beautifully landscaped. The meals were delicious - especially the local Cambodian offerings. The breakfast buffett had an amazing amount of variety. The business center had great internet access with a very fast printer. Unfourtantely, I had an accident while touring Angkor Wat. The staff's assistance was an amazing story. When I needed an additional day on my stay, they came to my bedside. I was offered their transport to the local hospital and eventually to the airport for medical evacuation. Many thanks to an impressive staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of ultimate luxury and bask in the splendor of elegance at Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, the perfect base to explore the legendary Angkor Temples and undiscovered treasures in Cambodia. The only international 5-star resort designed and built by a Cambodian architect, its décor and furnishing reflect the finest in Cambodian architecture, befitting royalty and dignitaries. Nestled invitingly within a spacious 11-hectare estate, the lush resort offers you the serenity of a secluded retreat whilst ensuring you are provided with every possible convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace, Resort And Spa
- Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Palace Hotel
- Angkor Palace Resort