“delicious halal food”

Cuisines: Indonesian, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our tuk2 driver Safy took us there. a lil bit pricey since its a muslim restaurant. we ate here two days in a row. its nice to have a chance to taste the local food. recommended menu is beef climbing mountain, sweet sour fish and lok lak.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

i really love the way they serve the food. very delicious and so tasty. u guys must try all the food that they served. really satisfied. for me is the fish that make me come again and again. :) and not to forget, the syrup bandung! by the way their waiter is so cute and friendly

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Try delicious Cambodian cuisines in this lovely restaurant. The price is very reasonable, the setting is beautiful. For drinks, go for coconut juice served in the coconut fruit itself. Such an 'authentic' coconut-drinking experience, I must say!

1  Thank Juju-Kangar
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have all my meals during my 3 days stay at this place. I just love the ambience - it's nice and warm here. The food also was terrifically delicious, fresh from kitchen! My favourite dishes were Beef Climbing Mountain & Lok Lak Fried Rice. For Internet savvy, the wifi provided here is super fast! So to all Muslim travellers, do try here!

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Very happy been here. Eating here twice. Paid in dollar but you can bargain. The owner is very kind, funny and friendly. Good food too. And important thing is, halal.