“Great hotel”

Ranked #22 of 339 Hotels in Siem Reap
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Very good hotel and great value. Staff was very nice and helpful. Walking distance to restaurants and Pub Street. Free airport transfer, free minibar, free breakfast and free use of a tuktuk. Driver is very knowledgeable regarding where to go at Angkor

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank DonnBKK
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear DonnBKK,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for staying with us at Diamond D'angkor boutique!

I could only wish that anyone who wants to know about our boutique begins with your review. It's a joy to see exemplary service throughout your stay. While this is an expectation, it is refreshing to see that our team really grasp the concept of guest service.

Hope to having you return in the near future.

Kind regards,

Sokhemra KHOUN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Diamond D'Angkor. Although it was short and I was only there for one night, the staff was terrific. I was picked up at the airport and greeted with flowers. I was provided with complimentary tuk tuk service to see Angkor Wat, as well as provided with a wonderful tour guide (at a small additional fee). The room was comfortable, and they provided me with a welcome fruit basket of local fruit, which was nice. They did my laundry while I was out, at no additional cost, and gave me a ride into town to pub street. Thanks again to Khemra and his team, everyone was so friendly and always willing to help. I wish I could have stayed their longer, and would gladly return should I find myself in Siem Reap again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank B Z
Dear B Z,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. i am very glad to see my name on site and will let my team know how our service made a positive impact on your stay. It is obvious we have been great ambassadors for the boutique when it comes to exemplary service.

Once again thank you for your feedback and for staying at Diamond D'angkor Boutique.

Best regards,

Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Good decoration and very comfortable room. Incredible staff. 5 minutes by foot to the night market. All details are arranged for you, including a taxi driver (mr. Mab was great) to drive you to the temples. Airport transfer included. Thanks again to the driver and to ms. Apple because they really did a nice job. We felt like home with our friends, that great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fernando F
Dear Fernando F,

Thank you for your kind remarks in reference to your recent visit. I will certainly share your review with Ms. Apple & Mr.Mab. I firmly believe that it is the associates that make the difference, which is proven by your remarks.

Once again, thank you for the kind remarks and thank you for staying with Diamond D'angkor boutique, We look forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes,

Linkoping, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I love the hotel a lot. The service was professional and the staff was considerate. From the day one we enjoyed free airport pick-up, welcome flower and drinks. During the four days of our stay, we were very satisfied with all the services they provided with warm smile. We had nice included breakfast every day, one lovely free meal, free laundry and free mini bar!! Most importantly is that hotel covered our three-days tuk-tuk for visiting Ankor Wat with really helpful drivers, which was so continent and beneficial. I specially want to say thanks to the hotel and the reservation officer Ms. Chantha Pech. It is because we forgot my wireless mouse after we checked out. We noticed this when we arrived in Phnom Penh and immediately connected the hotel. Ms. Chantha Pech was so kind that she sent my mouse via an over night bus without charging anything. We were so happy to receive the mouse the next day at out hotel in Phnom Penh. Thank you very much!! I believe I will visit Angkor Wat again in the future and I will definitely stay with Diamond D'angkor Boutique again! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Yangzi W,

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities either before / during stay or left our boutique and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

Thank you for staying with us at Diamond D'angkor boutique. We look forward to having you return in near future.

Best Regards,

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel if that's the right word. I have never stayed anywhere more welcoming. It's more like a home. They provide a lot of ancillary services for free including wifi, welcome meal, local mobile, transfers and mini bar. Fantastic rooms and great location. I would really recommend it for those who want a change from bland hotel chains. The visit was all too short. Staff are extremely helpful. Can't wait to come back. A delight.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear FrasWorld,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at Diamond D'angkor Boutique, I'm glad that you enjoyed your room and the service you received and rating us to the hotel chains. We look forward to having you return in near future.

Kind regards,

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is rare to find a hotel that truly feels like home. But Diamond D'Angkor Boutique surely proved them wrong. From the moment you are met at the airport with a bouquet of Lotus flowers, a warm smile and heartwarming concern for your comfort it feels like you are being met by family. This is one trip that I felt like it was a holiday even if I was there for work. Lounging at the lobby was a great way to unwind. The hotel offers great coffee and the staff were amazingly attentive at all times ensuring that you are enjoying your visit, making sure a tuk-tuk is at hand to bring you were you need to go. A massage therapist can visit you in the comfort of your room. Attentive tuk-tuk drivers like Mr Kho allows you to doze of on the long trip to Banteay Srei, showing you how safe you feel in the hands of these able hotel staff.
At the helm was Mr Khoun who made you feel like a long lost friend...

It does not matter that it is not across the street to the night market or the old market. The entire stretch of road leading out to Pub Street is lined with restaurants and a lively scene that makes Siem Reap unique. At the Diamond D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, you experience a truly Khmer holiday. You find a heart in the midst of their colourful history.

Truly care was take to ensure the comfort of the guest from the flowers, the laundry, the local phone, the cold water provided by your tuk-tuk driver. What else can I say? Perfection.

Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms 306 and 315 had the best view of the pool and the morning sun. Room 106 the most romantic and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Diamond D'angko... B, Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Miriam Cecilia Q,

I could only wish that anyone who wants to know about our boutique begins with your review. I'm glad to hear we met your expectation in every way.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Hopefully you will return for another memorable experience either traveling for work or holiday soon.

Best Regards,

Puteaux, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

That is a wonderfull hotel, in a quiet area closed to the dowtown, 10 min by feet.
All is provided for free: tuk tuk all day long to visit the temples, mini bar, laundry, breakfast, one free meal, fruits.
Staff is really kind and we appreciate it.
More over it is really Nice to have swimming pool after a warm day of excursion.
It was our best hotel in cambodgia.
We will come back here for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear Oasis P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent visit to Diamond D’angkor Boutique , Siem Reap Cambodia.

We are very proud of our staff and it is wonderful to read that you had enjoyed our swimming pool and glad to hear our boutique is the best hotel in Cambodia. Our staff likes to ensure that all of our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay with us. I am thrilled that the teams were kindly and helpful.I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the boutique in the near future.

Your Sincerely,