“Perfect experience!”

Diamond D'Angkor Boutique
Ranked #25 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I love the hotel a lot. The service was professional and the staff was considerate. From the day one we enjoyed free airport pick-up, welcome flower and drinks. During the four days of our stay, we were very satisfied with all the services they provided with warm smile. We had nice included breakfast every day, one lovely free meal, free laundry and free mini bar!! Most importantly is that hotel covered our three-days tuk-tuk for visiting Ankor Wat with really helpful drivers, which was so continent and beneficial. I specially want to say thanks to the hotel and the reservation officer Ms. Chantha Pech. It is because we forgot my wireless mouse after we checked out. We noticed this when we arrived in Phnom Penh and immediately connected the hotel. Ms. Chantha Pech was so kind that she sent my mouse via an over night bus without charging anything. We were so happy to receive the mouse the next day at out hotel in Phnom Penh. Thank you very much!! I believe I will visit Angkor Wat again in the future and I will definitely stay with Diamond D'angkor Boutique again! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Yangzi W,

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities either before / during stay or left our boutique and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

Thank you for staying with us at Diamond D'angkor boutique. We look forward to having you return in near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel if that's the right word. I have never stayed anywhere more welcoming. It's more like a home. They provide a lot of ancillary services for free including wifi, welcome meal, local mobile, transfers and mini bar. Fantastic rooms and great location. I would really recommend it for those who want a change from bland hotel chains. The visit was all too short. Staff are extremely helpful. Can't wait to come back. A delight.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear FrasWorld,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay at Diamond D'angkor Boutique, I'm glad that you enjoyed your room and the service you received and rating us to the hotel chains. We look forward to having you return in near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is rare to find a hotel that truly feels like home. But Diamond D'Angkor Boutique surely proved them wrong. From the moment you are met at the airport with a bouquet of Lotus flowers, a warm smile and heartwarming concern for your comfort it feels like you are being met by family. This is one trip that I felt like it was a holiday even if I was there for work. Lounging at the lobby was a great way to unwind. The hotel offers great coffee and the staff were amazingly attentive at all times ensuring that you are enjoying your visit, making sure a tuk-tuk is at hand to bring you were you need to go. A massage therapist can visit you in the comfort of your room. Attentive tuk-tuk drivers like Mr Kho allows you to doze of on the long trip to Banteay Srei, showing you how safe you feel in the hands of these able hotel staff.
At the helm was Mr Khoun who made you feel like a long lost friend...

It does not matter that it is not across the street to the night market or the old market. The entire stretch of road leading out to Pub Street is lined with restaurants and a lively scene that makes Siem Reap unique. At the Diamond D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, you experience a truly Khmer holiday. You find a heart in the midst of their colourful history.

Truly care was take to ensure the comfort of the guest from the flowers, the laundry, the local phone, the cold water provided by your tuk-tuk driver. What else can I say? Perfection.

Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms 306 and 315 had the best view of the pool and the morning sun. Room 106 the most romantic and...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Diamond D'angko... B, Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Miriam Cecilia Q,

I could only wish that anyone who wants to know about our boutique begins with your review. I'm glad to hear we met your expectation in every way.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Hopefully you will return for another memorable experience either traveling for work or holiday soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

That is a wonderfull hotel, in a quiet area closed to the dowtown, 10 min by feet.
All is provided for free: tuk tuk all day long to visit the temples, mini bar, laundry, breakfast, one free meal, fruits.
Staff is really kind and we appreciate it.
More over it is really Nice to have swimming pool after a warm day of excursion.
It was our best hotel in cambodgia.
We will come back here for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Dear Oasis P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent visit to Diamond D’angkor Boutique , Siem Reap Cambodia.

We are very proud of our staff and it is wonderful to read that you had enjoyed our swimming pool and glad to hear our boutique is the best hotel in Cambodia. Our staff likes to ensure that all of our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay with us. I am thrilled that the teams were kindly and helpful.I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the boutique in the near future.

Your Sincerely,

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this small but beautiful hotel, the location is ideal and the staff are amazing! I had a tuk tuk driver take me anywhere and everywhere, he was amazing. Laundry, breakfast, dinner, tuk tuk taxi, airport pick up was all included. I really had an amazing time. Please tip the staff well, like I said everything is included, and the staff are very attentive and go out of there way to make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Dana H,

Thank you for sharing your review following your recent visit.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time at Diamond D’angkor Boutique and it package. We like to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay and you found the boutique is wonderful & exceptional staff.

I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the boutique in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow, didn't expect this.
Stayed in a Junior suite 4 nights. Exceptional price. Beautiful room. Luxury stay.
Staff attended to all your needs. On arrival, you received a cell phone with hotel contacts, Tuk Tuk drivers, car drivers phone, all programmed in. Free calls to overseas included. You receive mini ipad. Toured 3 days the Angkor Wat and many surrounding areas. Driver and car all included , Tuk Tuk also included. Even had one Lunch and dinner included. Laundry was given every day and promptly returned in 4-5 hours, all included. Fruit basket, a bouquet for your spouse on arrival was a nice touch. Hot water and 24 hr internet with WIFI all was great. I was also given an internet USB stick, as I needed to do video streaming at higher speed (no charge).
That is service and made all the difference.

Room Tip: Stay in the Junior suite and make this trip a memorable one. Really still an excellent value.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jaymalr,

Thank you for sharing your positive review regarding your recent visit.

As returning and much-valued guests, your feedback is extremely important to us as it helps us to improve the services and facilities that we provide and I am therefore delighted that we have once again met your expectation.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Overall we had a very nice stay here.  The hotel was recently opened - the tuk tuk drivers know it as 'the new place'.  The staff are extremely warm and friendly.  The location is very good - just a short walk to loads of bars and restaurants.  The rooms are large and comfortable.  The wifi worked well overall.

The complimentary tuk tuk provided was great - just beware if you want to go to Angkor for sunrise, there is an extra fee which you don't find out about until afterward.  They give you a local cell phone to use during your stay, which is a nice touch.  They will also do your laundry for free!

We did have a small challenge with our hot water.  We were on the top floor, and occasionally there was no hot water in the mornings - I suspect this occurs if too many people on lower floors are trying to use hot water too.  I am thinking the water heater they've installed might not be large enough for the size of the building.  But it was never out for long - maybe 10 minutes or so at a time. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out soon.

Another funny thing.  Among the many inclusions with the room is a free dinner.  When we arrived we were asked if we'd like our included dinner that evening and the staff suggested 730pm.  We arrived at the agreed upon time and were seated and provided the menu for the included meal, which looked good.  After a few minutes we were informed they were out of the free meal but we could order a la carte at our expense.  We were surprised there was not some substitute offered, but were too tired to hoof it into town at that point, so just acquiesced.  We wondered if it was some sort of bait and switch.  We eventually decided it is more likely just inexperienced management, but we found it odd.   We eventually had our included dinner on another night and fortunately the items we ordered at our expense on the first night were very tasty!  Highly recommend their fish amok.

The pool area seemed very nice if a bit small.  You could probably fit 6-8 people around the pool at a time.  The hotel did not seem full when we were there so it was not an issue.  I am guessing the idea is that you will not have too many times when everyone wants to use the pool at once.

Though I've pointed out a few things indicative of a new hotel trying to work the bugs out, none of this is intended to dissuade you from staying here, simply to set the scene that there may be some hiccups here and there.  We had a very nice visit and would certainly stay here again.  The staff is clearly trying hard and it shows.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CBEB1
Diamond D'angko... B, General Manager at Diamond D'Angkor Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear CBEB1,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at Diamond D’angkor Boutique. I was really happy to read that when you returned to us you liked your room , friendly staffs and the hotel location , I was delighted that overall you enjoyed your stay and I appreciated you mentioning the inconveniences you experienced regarding the issue of hot water and meal arrangement and I will be personally looking in to this. I really do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Your sincerely,