“Fantastic helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble”
Review of Champey Villa

Champey Villa
Ranked #224 of 345 Hotels in Siem Reap
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We enjoyed our week long stay very much. Everyone was soooo friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had tuk tuks waiting for us at the airport after several emails due to flight changes. Free laundry was convenient, but don't send anything good or white :) Free push bikes were great - we did quite a bit of cycling.
The only disappointment were the issues with hot water. The owner, Mr Seng, assured us that he was replacing the current system, but unfortunately not in time for us. He did make an effort to fix for us.
Beds were hard, but this is typical for Se Asia. Air con worked a treat. Rooms were serviced daily (with a smile)
The restaurant is being built, as is the room on the top level for breakfast. As appears typical for Cambodia, nothing happens quickly
Overall this place was excellent value for money and we had a most enjoyable stay. If not for the hot water issues, I would have rated it excellent.
We will be back Mr Seng

Room Tip: Rooms at the front if the hotel get street noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Annandale, Virginia
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I made a few trips to Siem Reap for my vacation. My six days stays here were great. Great staff and services. Quiet location. Great for couple and business travelers. Transportation was provided for pick up from bus terminals. You can buy bus ticket right here. The rooms are large with clean towels, hot/cold water, very clean bathroom, new furniture, cable, snacks coffee available in room. Free laundry service. I definitely recommend this place for your stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dara V
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Nice clean room and really friendly staff. One of the best hotels I've stayed in for the price. Free internet, and bicycle usage, free bottles water and lovely fresh clean towels. I'd recommend this place to anyone. The area is also nice and quiet, but very interesting also. I'll stay here when I'm next in Siem Reap for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Pab1lb
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I live in Siem Reap as an expat. I had a few problems with a noisy wedding party near my home and couldn't get any work done (I work from home), so I decided to find a hotel for a few days. A friend of mine recommended Phuong Raksmey Angkor and I couldn't have been happier. The hotel is reasonably close to town, it's about a 15-20 minute walk. It's in a quiet, residential area away from the noise of the city center and it was just perfect for what I wanted.

The hotel itself offered very clean rooms, the wi-fi was very quick and I managed to not only get a lot of work done, but I also had a great night sleep!

I would recommend this hotel to people that want to stay away from the town where it's a lot quieter and surrounded by great views. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the front as there is a big balcony to relax on in the morning. In the afternoon, i...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
#187 of 345 in Siem Reap
Kandal Village Inn
Kandal Village Inn
#213 of 345 in Siem Reap

Been to Champey Villa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Champey Villa

Property: Champey Villa
Address: #166, Street#22 Wat Bo, Sala Kamreouk | (Near Wat Bo primary school), Siem Reap kh, Cambodia (Formerly Phuong Raksmey Angkor)
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #224 of 345 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hotel Class:3 star — Champey Villa 3*
Samros Khmer Villa has 24 large, clean and bright rooms. All rooms come with outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi, hot water, air-conditioning, fridge, cable TV, and more.We're located just a short tuk-tuk ride away from the center of Siem Reap in a very quiet and safe part of the town. We have both single and double rooms available and we have either the standard option or superior option to suit our customers needs. Free bicycle one day per stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Champey Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.