Mony Tour Guide Private Day Tour
Review Highlights
One day tour

Mony took my husband and me on a one day tour of Angkor Wat, Bayon, and Ta Prohm. He and the... read more

Reviewed June 12, 2019
Uma M
via mobile
Informative, relaxed, and helpful

Reviewed October 29, 2018
Jan V
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
via mobile

All reviews avoid the crowds two days angkor wat great photos visit to siem reap floating village pech itinerary mr information tourists history english selfie complex knowledge waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited angkor wat (etc) and through a friend's recommendation contacted Mr. Mony Pech to be our guide. We found Mony to be super friendly, full of knowledge, flexible in scheduling, and with great English skills. The tour was only loosely defined before we got there, but Mony quickly adjusted things based on some of our feedback and wishes.
I loved that he went out of the way (sometimes literally) to show us some of the less obvious things, like an old Bridge on the way out of town, the thorny tree featured in some of the wall-carvings, and some of the small items in carvings we might have otherwise missed.
Thanks, Mony! We had a great time.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Mony guided us through Angkor Wat — three temples;
and the floating village the next day. He was very knowledgeable and easy to be with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Mony was our tour guide for a 3 day visit to Siem Reap. We were traveling as a family of 6, with elders and teenagers along. Mony was adept at anticipating and accommodating the needs of our group, including finding air conditioned, Western-diet friendly restaurants with clean facilities that satisfied everyone in the group. Mony was well-versed in moving tourists through the main attractions in a way that was informative and pleasant, and avoiding crowds while knowing how to capture some great photos and showing his clients interesting sights and telling the history of his country in an engaging way. He was very open to our requests to see specific sites but added value by introducing additional areas of interest that we weren’t previously aware of that dovetailed nicely into our itinerary. Thanks Mony for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Cambodia!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Overall, I can’t say enough good things about Mony! I’ve had about a dozen other tour guides on other trips and Mony is the best I’ve ever had. We did a three day tour with Mony and it was like hanging out with a friend for those three days. Mony was very flexible and catered his tour to us and to what we wanted to see and do. He helped us avoid the crowds at the main sites and temples. He’s also a great photographer!! He told us where all the good shots were and took tons of pictures of us (normally traveling in a pair is difficult to get pictures together with the exception of selfies!). We had originally only scheduled two days with him, but added a third day, where he took us around his hometown village and showed us things only locals experience. There were no tourists around and it was a very unique look into Cambodian culture that we otherwise would not have gotten on our trip. Thank you Mony for a wonderful time in Siem Reap!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I hired Mony to show me around with I was in Siem Reap and totally let him design my itinerary, he did not let me down! It was an amazing experience to see all the temples, the waterfall at Mt. Kulen and so much more. Many was not only incredibly knowledgeable and friendly but he is so nice and funny, it was a pleasure spending my time with him and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring him to anyone going to Siem Reap.

Date of experience: June 2018