Shinta Mani Angkor
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel(Siem Reap)
$296
$54
Hotels.com
$52
$49
Laysung Boutique(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
$24
$22
  • Breakfast included
3,260 results
All reviewswelcome homekroya restaurantlarger pooljasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hotelmobile phonedeluxe roomamazing servicequiet streetpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I've been putting off writing this because I am not sure I will do justice to how much we loved this hotel and what a thoroughly fantastic weekend we had. I went for a girls' weekend at the end of July and enjoyed every minute. The room was great, the lotus flowers so beautifully folded, supper on the swing seats a new but fun experience! The bar, the spa, everything was simply lovely but the most special part is the staff. I don't think I've had such caring, attentive and cheerful service anywhere else in the world. Take the time to talk to them if you go. It truly is a special place and Christian and his team must be congratulated. Thank you. I would not stay anywhere else in Siem Reap.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We spent 3 nights at the Shinta Mani Club in a Deluxe room. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Service at the Shinta Mani was excellent. All the staff are warm, knowledgeable and exceedingly helpful. The food in the restaurant is of exceptional quality and taste. I will definitely consider the Shinta Mani for my next trip back to Siem Reap and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I am reluctant to give this hotel a perfect score/review - you will all want to go and I will have difficulty getting a room when I return! Not one thing I could fault and so many little touches that enhanced the perfect decor, rooms, staff and breakfasts. The cold cloths on return to the hotel, the bottles of water to take with you, the water constantly refilled when at the pool, the little nibbles of fruit to go with that water, the mini breakfast before heading out for early temple visits. Just a magical 3 nights and I will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't bother considering anything else!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Shinta Mani has got to be the most accommodating hotel we've stayed at. All the staff there are super friendly and will go out of their way to make sure our stay in Cambodia was comfortable and enjoyable, they even helped suggest and organise activities during some rainy days. The rooms were immaculate and items in the bar fridge are FREE! Well done to all the staff and management. They truly deserve a 5 star rating.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

When I appeared early in the morning to watch the morning sun which it was quiet, and was the arrival at omission hotel where I was and arrived at, bread and coffee were prepared for, and the glad pool was beautiful
I enjoyed a narrow a little, and a room did it
Because it was hardly at the hotel by sightseeing busily, I want to stay slowly on the next time

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends