Shinta Mani Angkor
$38
$71
$66
3,267 results
All reviewswelcome homekroya restaurantlarger pooljasmine scentedcold towelslocal communitytuk tukbeautiful hotelmoment you arriveboutique hotelmini barsister hotelmobile phonedeluxe roomamazing servicequiet streetpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I just finish my trip to Siem Reap, I booked the hotel and stayed for 5 nights.
I read the reviews praising the hotel for services and helpful staff so I give it a try.
The positive review is real, you arrived, they gave you cold towel that smell jasmine, the lobby smell mint and refreshing. Comfortable bed and sheet.
The restaurant has a romantic swing sunbed. I stayed on the ground floor room too, a few steps to the pool. I travel solo and the staff arranged the pottery course for me, make sure I have plenty to do everyday. Happy hour every night buy one get one free. There is no much to do in Siem Reap which is still undervalue compare to Thailand.

I will definitely go back to the same hotel again.

Room Tip: Bring your USB for music player in your room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SabrinaFung
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Shinta Mani Club is outstanding!
The Staff couldn't be more competent and friendly.
Location is perfect, just a few minutes from Pub Street by Tuc-Tuc, and 15 minutes from Angkor Wat Temples by car.
Breakfast is great! Hotel is spotless clean.
I can't emphasize enough how good this hotel is.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Claudio-sf
Reviewed April 24, 2014

From the second we arrived, we fell in love with the hotel and the staff. We had a deluxe room with a balcony. The beds were super comfortable and the pillows amazing. Free mini bar, free DVDs and they are the latest ones. The breakfast buffets were out of this world and included everything you could ever want for breakfast, both Western and Cambodian. Our first morning we got up at 5 am to see Angkor Wat at sunrise. The staff packed 2 breakfast hampers filled with croissants, fruit, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, meats, etc. to take with us. Very special. Though everything at this hotel is special. The service is the best we have had in all our travels. The staff gives not 100%, but 1000%. Fabulous Renee, guest relations, answered all our questions, gave us great restaurant recommendations, and tracked down a Cambodian cookbook I wanted and even picked it up herself! My husband's birthday occurred on the day before we arrived, and Renee sent 6 staff members to our suite to sing him happy birthday and present him with a delicious cake with his name and birthdate. We had a few lunches at the Shinta Mani Resort across the street as we preferred the larger pool there. Again, service and food were fantastic. The staff brought out frozen mango sorbet and glasses of water while we sat poolside. Special thanks to Piseth, Tann, and Saravorn, who were warm and wonderful went out of their way to help us. Christian, the manager, certainly knows how to run an amazing hotel. For us, this is THE only place to stay in Siem Reap, and we hated to leave.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nancyandleslie
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This hotel is amazing and I am a seasoned traveller so not easily impressed. The service is second to none. We arrived at airport and had a private car booked to take us to hotel through our Tavel agent which was booked through destination Asia. They were not there. My first time in Cambodia and there with my 14 year old daughter I started to panic. Then I saw someone holding a Shinta Mani sign (not with our name on it) but I asked him if he could help us as we were staying at the hotel. He couldn't take us in the car with him as he had pre-booked guests but called the hotel and asked them to chase up our lift. Then he left his mobile with me while he took his guests to the hotel so the tour company could call me back.if it wasn't for his help we would have been stranded. Saravoms help that day embodied the approach of this hotel. Nothing is too much trouble. All of the staff are friendly, speak great English and are always helpful. The little thoughtful touches at this hotel such as providing cold face towels when you walk in to the free mini bar (I kid you not) and one of the best breakfasts I have had in a long time make it a five star experience. Centrally located the rooms are spacious and well decorated and the pool is a perfect oasis in this heat. I cannot fault a thing here. I would highly recommend staying here and would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank hannstar73
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have travelled extensively and this is easily the best hotel we have ever experienced. We stayed for five nights and were sorry to leave. Our ground floor room which was entered through a small private courtyard was beautifully appointed, spacious, spotlessly clean, wonderfully comfortable bed and great rain shower. Watch out for the delicious cookies and little gifts staff leave when turning down your bed at night. Breakfast is delicious, a full array to select from, plus freshly cooked eggs of your choice. There is a lovely pool area, great for relaxing after a hot day out and a massage at the Spa is an outstanding way to ease the aches and pains from the newly discovered muscles from temple exploring! The staff are attentive, helpful, polite, happy and fun. Beautiful flowers and the lovely perfume of jasmine abound throughout the complex. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor (we had room 109) nice to not have stairs - you will see plenty of those visiting the temples!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple