“Great Hotel Fast Services”

Parent Heritage Angkor Villa
Ranked #100 of 521 Siem Reap B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Pick me up from airport and dropped me off after my trip, it was great time in Parent Heritage Angkor Villa, good location right by downtown,
Highly recommended take the tuk tuk ride around the town and the temples areas to feel the raw of atmosphere
-visited night market first night
-Angkor Wat second day and around the area

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Checked in at Parent heritage Angkor villa during the 1st week of October for 5 nights and I must say its one of the best and convenient hotel in terms of location and hospitality. Rooms were amazing with unique decors and designs, service and warmth greetings from the staff there were met with anticipations. Traveling to Angkor Wat and most of the tourist spots tours which I wanted to do during my stay were arranged by the hotel without any disruption or delays hence I have to say service and organization skills were pretty good. I will highly recommend to first time visitors to stay here as everything you can find is within walking distance eg. Food, nightlife, nightmarkets and shopping etc. One of the best and value for money trips and stay here at Siam Reap! Looking forward to be back here again in the near future! adiosss

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The owner and staff at Parent Heritage Angkor Villa (Siem Reap)should be commended for their level of service. They do provide great, helpful and friendly service. They are extremely pride and professional in their work. It is a clean and new build hotel in Siem reap and this is a highly recommended hotel for me in Siem Reap.
Thanks for the amazing service!

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I had an overall great experience in Siam Reap. I checked in previously at Tara Angkor for 3 nights 22-25th September and another 2 nights with Parent Heritage Villa. Although both are at a different location and venue, it not deter me from getting to the places I intend to go. The service, warmth and heartfelt greetings from this hotel was definitely a great vibe for me hence making it my perfect choice of hotel venue should I return back to Siam Reap in future. Keep it up!!! :))

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Good location, friendly staff and clean room and good environment.It does provide free wifi sercive. Its have reasonable price with 5 star services provided! I am from Malaysia and I stayed there for 3 nights and i will stay in this hotel again if i visit Siem Reap next time.

2  Thank Nicky_Tan
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have been travel to siem reap with my friend for 3night 2day, It's really amazing the hotel that we choose the room is nice and clean the staff was very friendly and hopeful ans the location is near to the town just walk around 5mn.I really recommend to the traveler who looking for great stay to choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Second floor is nice and comfortable
2  Thank sopheap d
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The hotel location is more than great and it was just 2 minutes walk to famous Pub Street, the staffs are very kind and helpful. The room is very Spacious. WIFI is good. I was really satisfied with my stay and trip. I will return back again. Thank you for your best services.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room is my preferable ...!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Tony N
Molyka P, Front Office Manager at Parent Heritage Angkor Villa, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Tony N
Thank you for your review and we are very pleased to hear that you were satisfy with our services and also your recommend good location, satisfy with our deluxe room and bathroom and what more than this our friendly staff and helpful. You are true our reception staff is available 24 hour and all day and also Wi-Fi, tours desk information. Here is 100 percent i will share your feedback to all of them.

We are very much appreciated and welcoming you will be back again soon with Parent Heritage Angkor Villa.

Thanks and All wishes. Molyka Peng (Mrs)