“Best pizza during our travels!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #118 of 922 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We can only speak for the Pizzas here, and they are superb! Decent wood fired & tasty. Quick service also but we visited at lunchtime when it was quieter. Recommended! :)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food was delicious (the fish soup was excellent and pasta was good for my partner). The wait was long but for fresh food it is worth it. What WAS disappointing was the service. Such a miserable waitress-totally put us off a return visit. She was pregnant so maybe a bit tired but it spoilt the night.

Mickael G, Owner at Little Italy, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear
First i would like to apologies about this.like you say she is pregnant and she probably feeling bad .This staff is working for us 6 years and she is a very lovely girl.
Thank you for your nice comments about our foods.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

As per most of the people who visit this little restaurant in the "Bar Street" area of Siem Reap, I was getting a little fed up of Noodles, Rice and chewy beef. I'd sampled, Tarantula Leg, Frog, Fertilised Egg and Silk Worm and really needed some good quality western cuisine. I stumbled across a sign stating "authentic stone baked pizza"... I was sceptical but thought I would give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure how much I was influenced by the need for something a bit stodgier than normal Khmer cooking but it was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. honestly.. I played it safe and just had a pepperoni pizza and it was delicious.

If you've been in Cambodia a while and really need a night off the noodles, give this place a go, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We came here two nights in a row as it was some of the best italian food you'll find in cambodia, maybe even all of south east asia. The Pizzas are thin, crunchy and delicious, bruschetta a real treat and the lasagne like mama made it herself :)
all thumbs up!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Lasagne was good at less than $6, very reasonable. There was a little too much mince, but the pasta was to die for, so easily made up for it. The pesto/tomato bruschetta was nice, nothing special but filled a gap.