“Great setting and interesting as well as tasty food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chanrey Tree

Chanrey Tree
Ranked #46 of 844 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A fine khmer food and contemporary setting. In door with air conditioning, out door open space with tropical garden sitting. Welcome to family with children, couple, individual, group for any special occasion, private dinning, entertainment client or romantic dinner.
Hong Kong, China
“Great setting and interesting as well as tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Our local hotel recommended this restaurant, or better when we asked they mentioned that some other guest were there and enjoyed it very much - so we gave it a try.
Really nice setting, going from the main road to a backyard, which is quiet and one can enjoy the good service in a comfortable open air setting.
The dishes are all Khmer style, so you will most likely find some ingredients that are unknown and some you would not eat. Everything we tried was good and delicious - and we had a good bottle of white wine with our dinner.
Staff was attentive despite the fact that there was 'full house', so better make a reservation. Prices slightly to the upside there, but overall still acceptable. The setting is romantic and nice, even modern Asian style.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard T, General Manager at Chanrey Tree, responded to this review, March 14, 2014

Thank you for your time to review Chanrey tree - Khmer cuisine in TripAdvisor!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for this great feedback and rest assure I will share them with my team and stay on be the best restaurants in the Kingdom of Wonders.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trendy Khmer Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very nice place, good service, food is really fresh and well display. Staffs here is really really nice. One if my favorites restaurant in Siem Reap. Highly recommended.

London
“Cool vibe and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Cool vibe and delicious food all make for a great experience. I loved this restaurant - also really good and interesting wine list. Highly recommended.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“My favorite restaurant in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The food here is amazing. It's a bit more than many of the other dining options in town, but with the most expensive item on the menu at $10 still a bargain no matter how you cut it. I had the Khmer chicken (marinated in spices with jackfruit) and its hands down one of the best meals I've ever had. Can't wait until I can go back tomorrow. The atmosphere is lovely, feels like a quaint restaurant in California, the waitstaff are friendly and knowledgeable, and did I mention the food is to die for?

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Richard T, General Manager at Chanrey Tree, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

London
“A delightful Khmer dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Chanrey Tree was recommended to us by our hotel and by our guide. This was our first visit to Cambodia and we knew very little about the cuisine of the country. Our experience of dining at the Chanrey Tree was so impressive that we booked for a second evening. The dishes with their subtle blend of flavours, together with attentive service from the charming staff, all set in an attractive, modern ambience makes this a restaurant which we would very much recommend.

Visited March 2014