“A lovely spot” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bloom Cafe and Training Centre

Bloom Cafe and Training Centre
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Try our edible art in the form of premium celebration cakes, cupcakes (gluten free cupcakes available!) And cookies. Our stunning signature cakes, cupcakes and cookies are baked fresh daily on the premises, and are even available in special takeaway gift boxes. Enjoy a fresh smoothie or coffee and fair trade tea while sampling an array of delicious treats at our stylish cafe. You can even bring your laptop and plug into our free wi-fi. Bloom Cafe is a training centre for Bloom Asia, a not for profit organisation that provides vocational training and employment opportunities for Cambodian women.
Seattle, Washington
“A lovely spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stopped by during a hot afternoon and were so impressed by Blossom Cafe. Everything was spot on. Before you even get to the cupcakes, you have air-conditioning, the wifi, the friendly staff, the fantastic ice tea, and they are all housed in a lovely location just off the pub street section of Siem Reap.

My friend and I spent several hours sitting with our drinks and writing postcards and just taking a break from our busy time in the area. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the only problem with my visit was that it was nearly impossible to choose which cupcakes I wanted to try. They had so many flavors and they were all uniquely (and beautifully) decorated) it was hard to choose. They even had a few gluten free options which was perfect for me.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Roseville, California
“Cupcake extravaganza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Several colleagues and I stopped in the most unexpected bakery in Cambodia. I walked in and thought I was in New York or San Francisco. The atmosphere was classy, the presentation was top notch and the baked goods with my Chai was heaven.

• Visited March 2014
Eugene, Oregon
“Great Coffee, Cupcakes and Reprieve from Siem Reap Heat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Blossom has it all put together. Great AC, comfortable environment and the best cupcakes anywhere in Asia. I urge you to go for coffee and cakes to see what a well run store is like in Siem Reap. You will love it.

Visited March 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Great coffee, cupcakes and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The best cupcakes I ever had, great variety and lots of choices. In addition we had a perfect cappuccino. Staff was super friendly and helpful. The cafe itself looks very nice and clean with great suger art. I can really recommend the place.

“Great Cupcake and coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

It's a very funky, stylish cafe , I loved the decor and lounges, very welcoming there's a waitress that opens the door for u as u enter. Great colorful, variety of different flavoured cupcakes. We tried four of them and they were all delicious. I loved there coffee it's a nice blend as I am a coffee drinker. I really loved the place and it's service. Will visit again before I leave Siem reap .