“nice environment!!”

The Hive
Ranked #45 of 865 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Known for its superb coffee and a distinctly inner city vibe, the Hive is a bustling social hub for expats and tourists alike. Since its conception in 2013, this Australian owned, locally managed cafe has cemented itself as Siem Reap favourite. If you're a coffee lover, a brunch goer, a juice detoxer, or simply looking for a touch of home, the Hive awaits.
Bangkok, Thailand
“nice environment!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

it's very nice and cozy there, been there a few times, it's always very clean and neat, even it's a bit tiny in the total space, but i like it the modern look that brings me out of the lousy heat and dust for a while from the little town i live.

i forgot the name but the chicken pastry pie thing was really good, my favorite. my friends like the wines and pizzas and their some special beers.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Siem Reap, Cambodia
“Best Coffee and Western food in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Food is excellent, staff are very friendly and helpful. I go to the Hive 3 or 4 times a week! Just love the food and coffee very much. Plus sometimes I get to meet the owners' Clayton and Abbie for a little chat. They are very funny and easy going!

• Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My favourite place in Siem Reap- the best coffee! and consistently good expat food! I think the fact that I visited this place multiple times speaks for itself. Clayton and Abbie are both Friendly and helpful in providing a great experience for their customers!

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Coffee of My Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Being a coffee hunter, I spent a lot of time looking for cafes on my trip around South East Asia and this was by far the best cafe I visited. The double shot flat white I ordered was spot - so good I ordered another to go with my brunch.
I had the Rough Morning Cure. It was a delicious combination of potato, bacon, and cherry tomato fried in tabasco and topped with fried eggs. It was a good choice and would have loved to have been able to go back an have it again.
The cafe is just out of town, a nice walk along the river from the guest house I was staying. It had a big-city-cafe feel with modern decor and an edgy design. I had a quick chat to one of the Australian owners who was very friendly and seemed happy to answer my touristy questions. The cambodian staff were also really friendly and seemed to have a solid knowledge of the coffee they were making.
All in all this cafe was great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great coffee.

Visited January 2014
“Nice modern cafe, big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stumbled across The Hive, which is in a nice and seemingly up and coming neighborhood with cafes and guesthouses. It was pretty quiet on a weekday afternoon. Seems to be a hangout place for expats. The juice I ordered was really big and fresh. I also ordered a vegetable panini which was enormous and filled with all sorts of grilled vegetables. It was really delicious and affordable.

Visited April 2014