“Be the Queen at The Hive Siem Reap!”
Review of The Hive

The Hive
Ranked #80 of 971 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Known for its superb coffee and a distinctly inner city vibe, The Hive is a bustling social hub for expats and tourists alike. Since its conception in 2013, this Australian owned, locally managed cafe has cemented itself as Siem Reap favourite. If you're a coffee lover, a brunch goer, a juice detoxer, or simply looking for a touch of home, The Hive awaits.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Come to eat at the Hive Siem Reap, you will soon feel like you are the queen (not only refer to girls that can be the queen) in a hive because all those available foods are just like the tastiest foods in town, and you will be served those royalty foods in the hive. With coffee, my gosh; it is just like really really good. If you are in Siem Reap, come to try now, but be aware because you would not be able to stop your mouth from eating immediately after you try those foods. Just Yummy!!!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

It doesn't get better than The Hive, when it comes to breakfast, lunch or brunch, in Siem Reap. This is a professionally run establishment with fresh juices, fantastic coffees, an excellent variety of delicious western cuisine, friendly staff, modern decor and groovy music. A perfect brunch experience!

1  Thank tr4v3lm0nk3y
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Very good coffee and egg dishes for breakfast and great options for lunch. I had their specialty for lunch - a sri lankan dish - which was delicious and quite filling - must try!
the owners were always in the cafe when I visited (3 times) and they are very nice - always smiling and very helpful.

1  Thank karpuz1983
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I met a local CouchSurfer for lunch at the Hive. She was telling me that it was one of her favorite places in Siem Reap, so I was happy to give it a go!

It's a relatively small café, with a few tables and a bar. The décor is minimalist and tasteful, making the place kind of cozy. The menu is typically Western for the most part, with an extensive drink list.

The service is friendly and laid-back. Everyone is smiling and joking, which creates a very light and enjoyable atmosphere.

Went for a pizza and an iced coffee, which were both quite good. Not sure the Hive would be a good dinner option given its limited food menu and considering all the great places to eat in Siem Reap. But as a breakfast or lunch option, or just for coffee or drinks, it's definitely a quality spot.

1  Thank Pat5150
Reviewed February 1, 2014

After a couple of months in Asia, we were hungering for some sandwhiches and found our way here after reading all the reviews. We were doing take out as we needed to pack and head to the airport. I think that eating in might have been faster. We shopped around on the street while we waited the 20 minutes we were told it would take. I think that estimate was about right. I ordered the quick pick me up (juice) and it was good. My son and husband ordered the ceasar wrap and it does have anchovies in the dressing which some may love and others not. My daughter ordered a hamburger and only ate a couple of bites - I think it was a veggie burger! We weren't really sure after we got it home because we didn't have a menu to look at. My chicken burger was good but not amazing. I don't remember which sandwiches my other 2 daughters got but probably ham and cheese. They were grilled and they only ate part of them. It just wasn't all that great for the price tag. Having been in the shop to pick up the food I will say that the ambience is great. I wish I had time to go back and try the coffee and pizza! I think our expectations were just too high about the sandwiches and burgers!