A five star hotel with a five star hotel price should act like and serve the customer like a five star hotel and this one didn't. I went looking for a hotel to take a group to. I wanted to insure that the experience my travelers had was strong enough. I may take them there but there will be a lot of conversation first if I do. They don't know how to treat guests like guests. They have a process and they don't change it for anything. The check in process was unusual and uncomfortable. They gave me the wrong kind of room. And they treated me like an intruder rather than a guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap