We are a family of 5 with children aged 10, 12 & 14 and stayed 7 nights in September. For all of us the Borei Angkor suited our needs very well. We tended to start our days in Seim Reap with an early breakfast (great variety and good quality) , then go out to the temples or floating vollage etc . We would return to the hotel around 11 when it got too hot and spend the rest of the day around the excellent pool: swimming, having lunch, relaxing with a massage or simply pretending to read and falling asleep. Later we would take a Tuk tuk into town and go shopping and have dinner. There were always friendly and helpful Borei tuk tuk drivers in their green vehicles outside the hotel at very reasonable prices: $3 for 5 of us to go into town.
Everyone we dealt with at the resort was delightful - friendly in that understated Cambodian manner. All staff, from the cleaners through to the managers, were always ready with a smile and the traditional Sampeah.
The food was consistenly good and feshly prepared and the rooms clean and well maintained. We had 'cheaper' rooms which did not overlook the pool but we found this far more interesting as we had views across the real Cambodia. Even when we had sick children, the clean up was calmly and effieciently dealt with.
I would highly recommend Borei Angkor to others looking for somewhere to relax away from the hustel and bustle of daily life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder.” Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap