It is a nice resort and you never expect to find it which is just locate near the little town area. It is so accessable to Airport, Angkor Wat & the Old Market.
The moment i stepped out from the airport, the driver had waited me at the main entrance. The driver was friendly to show and brief me about Siem Reap culture, weather and sight seeing sport in Cambodia.
When i arrived at the resort, immediately my luggages being taken care of. It was so nice to lay on the sofa, wiped with a cold towel and enjoy the cold lemon grass refreshment. All the staffs were so friendly. The greeting style similiar like thailand style.
I was really impressed with my room. It was spacious! A nice king size bed with Cambodian crafted head board. The green mosaic standing shower cubic and the independant unique bath tub with antique telephone style shower head, i wish to have it as my own. Antique look shower gel and shampoo container, you must come and see with your own eyes.
TV program with so many international channels really eliminated my home sick after i came back from my business.
Nice swimming pool, just in front of my balcony but i have no time for it; business trip i was in. Same goes to the Spa and the Gym.
If you are very particlar in your food, i would advised you to inform the waiter/waitress, tell he chef not to make your food too salty. I was understood later that the local like to have the food in very stong flavour.
If you are going to Siem Reap Cambodia, You must not miss out Borei Angkor Resort & Spa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap