Borek Angkor makes customer focus the top priority. Everything is done to make you feel welcome and comfortable. The personal pride the staff takes in their job is clearly evident. Of special note was Jenny: personable and professional without over-doing it. Food, common areas, room, pool and spa of the hotel were all top notch. Only small detractor was the shower; it could use an updating. The staff set me up with a driver and guide for the temples and took care of all the details. My guide, Mr. Sim, was nothing short of excellent: knowledgeable, prompt and total professional. He is highly recommended. Siem Reap is an amazing place and the Borei made me want to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by more than 4,200 travelers reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap