Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel(Siem Reap)
$296
$41
$54
$52
$49
Laysung Boutique(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
$24
$22
  • Breakfast included
5,584 results
All reviewshospitality desklandmark roomtuk tukbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelpersonal assistantspecial thankspub streetlate checkprivilege flooramazing servicenoodlespool sidewould highly recommend this hoteltrip to siem reapwelcome drinktour guide
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is my 4th times to stay here. If u want to take a real relax after climming the Angkor Wat Temple. I can choose for u Borei Angkor. Well Trained Staff. Luxury Wooden Lobby. Cambodian Traditional Instrument Music. Jasmine Flowers smell. Decorated Ancient Style Room. Natural Garden. Perfect Spa. Don`t hesitate to be here. You can meet the best of the best 5star hotel in SiemReap. and Find Mr. Tim those who works as a manager there waiting for u to help every single times.

Room Tip: Sweet Room is the best.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kim s S
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the best hotel that I have stayed in around the world. The hotel facilites such as the room, restaurant, pool and indoor and outdoor dining are first class. Rooms are serviced regularly each day and the domestic staff were very efficient. What made my stay so enjoyable was the service provided by the wonderfully friendly, efficient and happy staff. I have not experienced this level of service at other hotels. The hotel provided much help with arranging tours and drivers at a reasonable cost. I would like to single out some of the staff who made my stay so enjoyable. The terrific staff are Nimoul, Sophanna, Narin, Judy and Samann. Thank you to them. Thet are all wonderful ambassadors for their country.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed equal in excellence
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank harry t
Reviewed July 26, 2013

An outstanding hotel. The rooms and grounds are even more beautiful than the photos. Every interaction with every single staff member was a delight. It was also wonderful to see the pride in cambodia and its culture. This is a great hotel to explore siem reap from, but also great if you just want to relax and be pampered. Two outstanding staff members were Mr John in tuk tuk number 9 and Dawind on reception. Mr John took us on a wonderful tour of the temples and we then requested him every time we needed a driver. A very gracious man who was an extremely safe driver. Dawind gave us the most impressive welcome to the hotel when we arrived exhausted and wet from a bus trip from bangkok. This hotel has been a highlight of our travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Best hotel experience! The property and staff are amazing. The breakfast was wonderful and everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. The travel desk is great. Our driver Mr. Chung spoke very good English and was very knowledgable and accomodating. Our daughter became ill during our stay and the manager Mr. Oeun went with us to the hospital to make sure everything went smoothly. I cannot imagine that kind of service at any hotel! I would stay here again and honeslty my experience there makes me want to visit Siem Reap again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The Borei Angkor Resort is an excellent facility, but it is the staff that makes it superior and special thanks to Mr. SoKhemra Assistant resident host manager for making my trip wonderful. The level of personal service is unmatched in my experience traveling in Asia - and I've traveled extensively. The complimentary breakfast buffet & breakfast box to take away is outstanding and the Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom tour arrangements are professional and paced to fit the client's desires. I love to take photograph and asked for a guide who could take me to the best locations at the best times of the day (lighting) for ideal conditions. He was always right on target and I left with some of the best photos I've even taken. Borei is about a 5 minute ($2) tuk tuk ride from the Old Market and Pub Street but the ride itself is always fun. The facility and service ratio to price simply cannot be beat. It is the only place I will stay in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Ask room face to swimming pool!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple