We stayed for 6 nights whilst in Siem Reap, we found the staff to be very good particularly the concierge guys, very willing and able to help you with requests. The location is also quite good, to the pub st area is a $2 tuk tuk. The breakfast buffet is also very good and is what you would expect at a very good hotel. My wife had several spa treatments and said they were excellent. The rooms are getting a little tired and do need freshening up a little, having said that it is still well worth it. I would recommend this hotel to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aptly named after ‘a territory of Angkor’ in Cambodian, Borei Angkor Resort & Spa – a truly Cambodian five-star hotel – is set right in the center of Siem Reap, where privacy and connectivity blend together to form a perfect base for exploring the “Kingdom of Wonder”.Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is ideally situated within 7 km from airport, 7 km from Angkor Wat, and within 5 minutes’ drive of the main shops center, Night Market, restaurants and bars – Pub Street and other town attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap