Being a world traveler I've been lucky enough to experience many great resorts, and many bad ones too :) Borei Angkor Resort does not disappoint. The service could be compared to what you would get at the Ritz, but the price is what you'd pay for a Holiday Inn. If you provide your flight information, they'll pick you up free of charge and upon arrival you'll be greeted with drinks and dessert. The room was also very spacious, included free wifi and a 40 inch flat screen.
The pool was also quite nice and you're only a 5min Tuk Tuk ride from Pub Street!
If you're coming to Cambodia to tour the Angkor temples,I would highly suggest staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borei Angkor Resort & Spa is the one and only most reviewed hotel in Siem Reap Cambodia given by thousands of travelers' reviews on TripAdvisor making Borei Angkor the most popular and chosen hotel to stay in Siem Reap while visiting the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat. Aptly named after 'a territory of Angkor', Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, a truly Cambodia 5 star hotel in Siem Reap is set right in the center of Siem Reap, ideally situated within 15 minutes drive either from Siem Reap International Airport or to Angkor Wat, and only 5 minutes drive to Siem Reap downtown including Pub Street, shopping malls, Angkor Night Market, local restaurants and bars, and other nearby local attractions in Siem Reap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borei Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borei Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Borei Angkor Resort And Spa
- Borei Angkor Siem Reap